New RT/10 owner, first post

Hypntzd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After years of dreaming and looking at vipers,I finally purchased a 1995 yellow RT/10, stock with 8,000 miles.

Looking for other Vipers in Suffolk county Long Island that want to cruise on the weekends.

Never really realized how many people do not know what a Viper is and how many people stop to talk at the gas station and traffic lights. The most difficult part is trying not to put so many miles on the car!

Z06J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you got yourself a good one. Congrats and welcome. Also posts some pics of the car!!

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Hypntzd - welcome aboard!

The LI, CT, NJ crew is really active - lots of cruizes and lunches and more cruizes. Check in on the boards here every so often. Most Sundays there is a cruize out to Captree. Our ringleader Dimitrios makes sure no tri state Vipers sit for too long.

You're right, these cars are a blast to drive - and don't worry about the miles, drive the hell out of it.

OP
OP
H

Hypntzd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I applied to the VCA NY/CT region the day after I bought the car for insurance purposes, but I have still not received anything from them, when I call they say I should receive a letter in the mail? Nothing so far

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club, as Tim mentioned we have a blast out here on LI. all good guys. Where are you in the Island ? We need pics as well ? Watch for the famous Dimitrius post he usually gets it going for the weekend. In fact last night I hit bald hill with another one of the local chapter officers from VCA and we had fun. Every tuesday eve they have car get together similar to the sunday OBI/Captree event. Also have a 95 RT/10, like to say mine is black with big yellow stripes on the outer edges ;)

OP
OP
H

Hypntzd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Located in Ronkonkoma not too far from the airport. My car is sited frequently running up and down Veterans Hwy.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
PLenty of Snakes around you

watch the board and meet us next outing, I am out of Setauket usually scene (just a slight glimpse) flying on 347.

OP
OP
H

Hypntzd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club, as Tim mentioned we have a blast out here on LI. all good guys. Where are you in the Island ? We need pics as well ? Watch for the famous Dimitrius post he usually gets it going for the weekend. In fact last night I hit bald hill with another one of the local chapter officers from VCA and we had fun. Every tuesday eve they have car get together similar to the sunday OBI/Captree event. Also have a 95 RT/10, like to say mine is black with big yellow stripes on the outer edges ;)

I'm located in Ronkonkoma close to the airport.
as soon a I figure out how to put pics on here I will.
still figuring out this message board

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
To put pics on you need to upload them first to the media section image gallery. GO there it is straight fwd. Once you got em there we can help you from there.

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hypntzd -welcome aboard. I am a new member myself and have discovered a great group of Viper owners on Long Island and surrounding areas. Look forward to meeting you at one of the many get-togethers. You haven't just bought a great car...you have entered a great community. Enjoy it! Captree on Sunday mornings, Bald hill Tuesday nights -watch the board.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"And the jaws keep dropping" Your right HYPNTZD it is amazing how many people have never seen these cars in person before. Congrats on a fun new ownership, and welcome aboard the V10 express.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith Welcome! And Congrats on your new love! :2tu:
Don't worry about getting the letter [it will come], you are now apart of our family!
This is the BEST car club in the World, with the BEST club Members anywhere!!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call me any time! :cool:

Drive her! That's what she wants! :D

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! ....got to love Yellow! ( This 95 has 50,000 miles on it!)
:2tu:

453IMG_0747-med.JPG

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bald hill Tuesday nights -watch the board.
Is that still around? I thought it used to be Wednesday nights. Anyway, which parking area is being used these days since the police sort of brought things to a halt some time ago.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Bald hill Tuesday nights -watch the board.
Is that still around? I thought it used to be Wednesday nights. Anyway, which parking area is being used these days since the police sort of brought things to a halt some time ago.

Hey Snake Yeah its there and even better they just built a whole new pking lot with new blacktop, stopped by this past Tuesday, lot of new cars. There is a carnival going now till 5/31 so only half the room. You go to exit 63 north toward Bald hill but no up to the memorial, there is an exit on the right before you get there they even have a sign says Car Show. make the first left after exit then entrance about 1/4 mile down on left, $5 to show, food and baths available. Lets hook up after the 5/31 one tuesday, I ll get few of the LI Boyz to join us.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth