After hearing this I'm ready to get rid of my VIPER!

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: After hearing this I\'m ready to get rid of my VIPER!

Stoner in an IROC. :eek:

Unfortunately I can say that I have known my share of guys like this in my life. I couldn't make it to the very end of the recording, but what I heard was pretty laughable.

Truly clueless.

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Yep, I was late to work just to hear it all! Dude, I got a sweeeet ride.....uh huh. This man's living on the edge -after all, he's had her up to 90 mph!
But...I have to admit, the Viper's not too....how do I say...accessible to those distracting activities he was referring to. Guess I need to buy an IROC...nah.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahahaha... The cop waited till his girlfriend was "finished"... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Carleton

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Guys

The story is funny but the show is here in Los Angeles and is a goof on everything. Phil Henrie is both playing the host and the person being interviewed.
He's got some great shows!

Carleton

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Phil Henrie isn't on in my area any more. I listened to his show when it was.
For you guys who haven't listened to it, it's really funny.
He will do an interview with a "guest" who is actually Phil himself.
The "guest" always has some slightly crazy idea or job, the "interview" gets going and then they take calls commenting on the "guest's" ideas.

I remember one "guest" was supposed to be the head of security for a big shopping mall. He said that they were cutting into shoplifting by strip searching teen girls at random as they left the mall.

I know, now you all want to get into security, at least part time.

Of course all the callers thought it was for real and most of them were saying how they couldn't believe this policy was allowed. More than a few were guys saying what would happen if it was their daughter that got searched. Lots of emotional people calling.
The "guest" giving nearly sensible answers to ranting callers and keeping his cool, talking in cop speak.

That's the way the show goes. It's always some off the wall idea, put across as if it were real.
He never actually lets on that the show is a put on and it seems like it fools quite a few people.

OP
OP
S

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Even if he does both parts its still funny as H*ll! But what you can learn from this is use alot of wax so you dont get tickets, but if you do get pulled over just tell him he is violating your rights because you have a faster car than him. What do you think of a chain steering wheel in a VIPER. :2tu:

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, it's still funny.

I can remember there was this prank-call in the radio once, with a guy calling a Ferrari-Dealership saying, he got an F40 from his uncle, who died.

And he said he's kinda disappointed, he often drives with it to Aldi (low price supermarket in germany...), and the car is so small that he has to drive there 3 times to get all the stuff in car. Then he asked if there was a factory option for a trailer-hatch on his F40... He said he tried to build one on his own, but the car was scratching to the ground and now he wants "offical-Ferrari" parts...

Hahah... The guy on phone was almost screaming... "Aaah, you can't do that, it's a classic..." :laugh: