New owner with a few questions!

Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks, i just picked up a 1998 GTS for a really good price from San Fran and drove it back to Tucson, AZ! Fun drive that took about 12 hours. Anyways, i had a few quick questions about the car. Around town in Tucson with the AC on the car seems to run warm(~230 on the gauge). I've browsed a couple posts and this seems to be somewhat normal but i'd really like to see it cooler. Is there a way to do a cooling switch mod that would allow me to manually activate the fans? How about a cooler thermostat? Also, i have a feeling that the car has never had the plugs changed...i know the stocks are a Champion and thats what you guys reccomend..what is the part # and what gap should i run them at? Those are the only questions i can think of for now but i appreciate the help and look forward to being part of the Viper community!

Travis

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Re Post this undet the Rt/10 GTS discussions forum at the top of the main index and you will get the info you are looking for. that is the area for most tech related issues that gets attention. Congrads and Good Luck !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62