VCA membership

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a quick membership question hopefully someone can help me with.

After several years of wanting one, I finally bought a Viper about a month and a half ago. One of the first things on my to do list was to join the VCA, which I did, I think. My first, and only, correspondence from the VCA was a solicitation to purchase a special edition SRT-10. Shouldn't I have received some sort of welcome letter or something? Also, there is a five digit number printed above my name on the mailing label. Is this my membership number?

No big deal, just wondering what's up. Thanks for any insight.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it takes a while sometimes. or call Viper headquarters. you will get a name badge, Viper magerzine, & be a member of your local Viper chapter, and there is more i am sure. Welcome to the club and drive it like it was meant to be.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find out (from here) who the local rep is, he can call to verify and send you a list of local members, events etc. Will cut down on the wait.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rcdice --

Yes, that number above your name on the mailing list is your VCA number. Add it to your profile on this web site so that you can enter the VCA member thread and will be elgible for the monthly drawings. You're right, one would think that the VCA staff would have welcomed you and provided you with that information.

Unfortunately the staff is not oriented to membership service. They tend to wait until they can get a bunch of membership materials to mail out all at the same time. No one has gotten it through their crazy heads how unresponsive they are. Our president, Joe Houss, has tried but it just gets ignored.

Welcome aboard though, the members will help and support you.

Reaction score
Bob,
I have taken care of your settings here on the Forums....though my spreadsheet does not have you on it. If you would kindly e-mail me the number...I will update my sheet. I would appreciate it. :) Thanks!

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received my VCA number last week. I called the VCA headquarters and was told to contact Jay Herbert and he will update everything...

I did that this past Friday, and he acknowledged my email. He stated that he would update my profile and even add the Illinois region to my profile also.

On another note I was already contacted by a member of the Illinois region, which was really nice. The problem is I lost the contact info. If soemone from the the Illinois Club would contact me again I would really appreciate it...

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, just glad to be here. I figured something along the lines of what you've all stated was the case, good to know I'm not missing something, just impatient.

Tony, thanks for updating my profile. As soon as I get a decent pic of the car I'll asked for your assistance one more time to get it on the avatar. Question: How come on some of the avatar pics you can click on them and they will show a larger pic and others won't at all?

Reaction score
Question: How come on some of the avatar pics you can click on them and they will show a larger pic and others won't at all?
Short answer....I'm a slacker! :) I AM fixing them as I find them...or as people tell me theirs is not working. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave