Look what showed up for the IN/KY Dyno day.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dean Loucks, owner and founder of The Art Of Design brought his newest creation down to Noblesville Indiana today.
This baby drew a lot of attention. A tv crew was on hand for Viper club member interviews and this car stole the show. It started out as a 2003 SRT10. It has now been customized with a [******] 650R motor, complete with 200 shot nitrous, Venzano interior, and the body has been fully disassembled and repainted a gorgeous pearl orange. If Dodge was coming out with orange for 05, this is the color they should use. We had a lot of fun today! Thanks to Ron Fleming for putting on a great event.

You must be registered for see images

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is awesome!
:cool:
Manny has some competition in the SRT 10 department, since I'm sure his won't be stock for long..
;)

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love that orange! Look at it in contrast to the red cars behind it. If you're going to have a ticket magnet, why not have a chrome orange one!! :2tu:

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whew not a bad color at all ... but to replace black as has been reported, not liking that too much.
Black should be a staple color offering on the SRT-10, just like the red 'cause the car wears it so damn well. :2tu:

OP
OP
B

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No stickers. All the graphics are painted. This is a Cigarette special edition Viper. Cigarette manufactures the offshore race boats.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pictures Brian. Roy and Burns tried to explain it to me, but this is not the picture they painted! :p

Dean's car looks great! And I am sure it looks alot better in person, where you can really appreciate his painting talents! :2tu:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
By the way, Casey, Dean's Viper "gets it" on the move...as we went south on I 69...very impressive!!!

Sorry that you couldn't make it, Casey...hopefully, will catch you at TireRack.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure Dean's car is beauty & beast!! :headbang:

Now we just have to get Burn's Yellow Bug Collector to run better!

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperD....was that pix taken inside Goodwin Dodge.....guess you heard the story about Mamba #74.....the owner of the dealership has Indy Pace truck #74 and I have Final Edition #74......funny how all the #74 vehicles end up in New Castle...well, for a while anyway.....looked your Mamba over several times while it was there.....very nice Viper....congrats

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand. If it had a honda (leave that joke open for anyone) or toyota badge you guys would be screaming rice.

Stickers on street cars are flat out cheesy.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those HRE wheels are beautiful -- probably the same version I will be putting on my car. Those are 18 and 19 inch chromed HRE 545 R's, right? Do you know how much the car was lowered?

Manny

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cigarette Boats, been there done that. Shame they are painted on.

Any pic's of the interior, it looks like it has some killer custom interior work too.

OP
OP
B

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Manny, Deans car is lowered 3/4 inch in front and 1 inch in the rear.
He is running 20 inch 545R in the rear. I dont think they are chromed.

I have been talking with Jon B. about the 547R for my car. He says the 19" will not clear the emergency brake, but the 547 non R will fit. I am only interested in the R type wheels.
He did say the 19" Purners will fit just fine.
Have you mounted your Purners from the GTS on your SRT10 for a photo session yet?

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HEY SERPENT

Yes that pic was taken there. Thanks for filling me in. Does that make us cousins now? LOL

They were great to deal with. I wish they were closer. They even sent me homemade cookies as a gift.

vd..

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
593 RWHP SAE corrected and more on the table as the A/F ratio was messed up.

Very impressive and honestly the first SRT-10 I've seen that I really like. Given that it's really a show car and that Dean has a business to promote the stickers make sense plus perhaps they subsidize some of his investment.

Terrific vehicle......

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GHA! I was trying to pull up the two photos of the orange SRT-10 but the links are dead. Anybody save these?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave