NEED a VIPER TECH FOR RECALL IN OHIO

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I travel through Cincy, COlumbus and end up in Canton! Akron would work as well.

ANYONE know if there is a Viper Tech in any of these area's?

I was going to INDY but it would be much easier for one of these cities being I travel through them twince a week.

Phone nUmbers would be greatly appreciated. Need the CAM BOLT REcall done on the 04 SRT 10

thanks for any HELP.

S

SUN RA KAT

Bobby Loder is my Viper Tech & the best around and located to the east of Dayton just off of I-675, the connector from I-75 to I-70, going from Cincy to Columbus through Dayton. 937-572-2901 is his cell phone and tell him I sent you. He also works at Voss Dodge in Centerville.

Skyhawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no personal experience with Klaben, the dealership that Dave R suggests, but have heard many good things from a number of different people about the Viper tech that is there. If I ever need something done to mine, I will probably go there.

Here is something to consider. Many dealerships around where I live (Akron area) have a certified Viper tech, but many of these techs have only worked on a handful of Vipers - ever. I can't help but believe that someone who has a constant backlog of Vipers wouldn't be the person to go to. Experience matters, and it sounds like Klaben has the experience.

S

SUN RA KAT

I was there today and saw a red SRT-10 parked near Bobby Loder's service bay. Is that the one?

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roof your in my backyard!! Klaben has a fine Viper Tech, but don't do the repair. No welder is certified. Frankly, I have not heard of anyone qualified in NE OHIO. I have heard of some butcher jobs. I'd see if someone here has had it done and is satisfied. Mine has no cracks.

Also have you contacted Jeff about Columbus?

I live right up the road in Portage Lakes come on up sometime and we'll cruise the lake.

Skyhawk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Pauls - I work in the vicinity of where you live. About a mile from Goodyear hangar #1. I live in Sharon Center though. Was wondering if you would consider giving me a ride with your 3.55's. Mine is still the stock 3.07, and am curious how much seat of the pants difference the higher ratio makes. According to the math, your maximum acceleration should be about 1.7 g's. This would be in first gear as you pass through 40 mph. (1.17 g's, second gear, 57 mph / .8 g's, third gear, 80 mph, & so on). Thanks, Greg

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roof your in my backyard!! Klaben has a fine Viper Tech, but don't do the repair. No welder is certified. Frankly, I have not heard of anyone qualified in NE OHIO. I have heard of some butcher jobs. I'd see if someone here has had it done and is satisfied. Mine has no cracks.

Also have you contacted Jeff about Columbus?

I live right up the road in Portage Lakes come on up sometime and we'll cruise the lake.

Paul

I will catch up with you in a couple weeks, real busy schedule until after the 2nd week of July. then I will bring one of the snakes to Canton and we can hang out with some other guys as well.

see you soon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth