2005 VCA Special Edition Yellow!I I Got Picked!!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Club called Today!! My name was drawn for 1 0f 47 2005 Special Edition Yellow Vipers!!I have to be there First thing Thursday Morning at VOI#8 for drive away!!! :D :D :2tu: :2tu: 125 Viper owners signed up for the drawing. So my odds were good! 3 Vipers are being saved by Dodge for promotional Purposes. Now i don't need to transport my 04 Viper to Texas!! :2tu:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT, Check with Mike Robbins at Ringgold Dodge for a deal on that vehicle !!! His number is 706-935-2328 Nothing like dealing with the owner and a Viper tech. You can use any dealer. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats to all the lucky new owners!

Once again, Dodge has created a historic VERY limited edition FACTORY CUSTOMIZED Viper!!!!

AND, once again, Dodge has offered VCA the ONLY opportunity to grab the keys!

THANK YOU DODGE!

Reaction score
Congrats to all the lucky new owners!

Once again, Dodge has created a historic VERY limited edition FACTORY CUSTOMIZED Viper!!!!

AND, once again, Dodge has offered VCA the ONLY opportunity to grab the keys!

THANK YOU DODGE!

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU DODGE AND VCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see the car in person.
This is "A DREAM COME TRUE"!!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT, Check with Mike Robbins at Ringgold Dodge for a deal on that vehicle !!! His number is 706-935-2328 Nothing like dealing with the owner and a Viper tech. You can use any dealer. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased from Mike as well and he is a Top Notch Viper Dealer and will take car of you. You owe it to yourself to give him a call.

congrats on the winner!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also got picked for the VCA edition! Can't wait to pick the car up. I think the Yellow with black will look awesome. I used to have a '95 Yellow and I loved the color. I am back to my roots.

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tators Dodge is 30 minutes from me.I couldn't ask for a nicer guy or dealership! When i buy a Dodge its from him. :D I would love one of the new 2005 Chargers also.

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post pic's of what? Yellow 05 Special edition? its listed under this post. Yellow Fever strikes VCA Post :2tu: <font color="yellow"> </font>