Maryland meet

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, new guy here. I was just wondering how you all set up meets. I live in Maryland and I wanted to try and set something up in the Rockville area. The exact location would the ******* on 355 Rockville pike (the exact address to me is unknown but if your from Rockville, you know where it is) I've always wanted to do this because I'm a huge HUGE Viper fan and I have only seen a hand-full of them in real life. It would also be cool to meet some of you guys in person (I've been lurking around this place for a very long time and it's like I know you guys) Anyway, if you Maryland guys want to try and make this happen... say something

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something too. Just kidding. If you want to check out some Vipers, their is a ******* lunch 6/26 in Manassas, VA.

OP
OP
V

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, I'm going to try and make it for sure, I'll do anything to see a Viper, much less sit in one and maybe get a ride (HINT HINT HINT).

anyway, I'll be the cool guy driving the wannabe Viper... aka '91 Camaro

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey 52, what happened to the caps-lock? ;)

Seriously guys, give him a ride, he's drooling over Vipers for years now. I would, but he's too far away...

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, my Viper looks just like a Camaro or so I am told. I am going to stop by Manassas for sure. Have to fly out that night, but would be glad to give you a ride if the SRT is your thing.

OP
OP
V

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is some awesomeness. All these offers. I'm going to have to take you all up on them. I can't wait, you guys have no idea how excited I am. :D :headbang:

OP
OP
V

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to get so lost on the way up there. I'm very directionally impared. I'm hoping that on the way up there I'll spot a Viper that I can follow. If it's like a half hour into the lunch and you dont see a blue camaro outside, then there is a 19 year old Viper freak lost... so very lost.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
I'm going to get so lost on the way up there. I'm very directionally impared. I'm hoping that on the way up there I'll spot a Viper that I can follow. If it's like a half hour into the lunch and you dont see a blue camaro outside, then there is a 19 year old Viper freak lost... so very lost.

Where are you coming from Brandon? If we are passing by you, you can wait for us to pass through and you can tail end with us up.

OP
OP
V

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming from Rockville Maryland. My frist step would be to hop on 270.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Pat, Im having two guys that are supposed to meet up with me on Route 2/4 South near Dunkirk, Md. You can meet up with us if you take 301 to Route 4 towards the beltway if you want. We should be rolling through 301/4 around 9:45
You can call me to find out exactly where we will be at 202-369-5420

Brandon, You can wait for us right off of Route 66 West and fall in then. I would say we should be rolling onto 66West around 10:15-10:30am. You can call me to find out where we are and let us know where you are as well.

See you guys tomorrow! I have to go and finish these stripes now :p

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950