any one looking for a nice 96 blue and white gts/cheap

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys i have my 7350 mile gts coupe for sale.it looks brand new.the car is like new with the exception of a slight trailer rub on right rim.very minor.
front lower fascia has the usual rock chips that were touched up.the front looks new but for the ultra picky i wanted to point it out.no dings dents scratches ect on the rest of the car.the rims are brilliant.paint is like new.interior is like new with two rubs where the seat belt mounts are.very tiny.also shifter boot has a very slight scuff.this car looks and runs awsum.the engine has been gone over by jason heffner and runs 100%.tires still have there nubs on it.ac is super cold.air bag light is on?could be a fuse?car has the forged engine for the modifying type.cam rumbles like a 60s big block
i will make no excuses for this car.its a great car period.im very easy to deal with and ill sell it very reasonable .im ready to move the car and will sell it to the first reasonable offer.
remember im very easy to deal with so if you have questions ect let me know.
thanks to the vca for letting me post this.im on my 4th viper and may be headed for a srt/thank god for dodge making us a true AMERICAN supercar.
email me at [email protected]

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bout $43000.00 I am going to buy a Blue and White real soon. I just worked it out where I can afford to buy another.
Chad

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a friend send you an email, he is looking for a blue and white. Don't know what he offered in his email, but I know he wants one bad.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You better take the dealers 45k your car. it has been forsale for a few weeks now & no one has come by....