VCA Membership

RAM SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was told that I am not eligible for a VCA membership / enrollment with the purchase of the Ram SRT-10.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA = Viper Club of America.
Sorry. Probably not include other vehicles, even though they have the same engine.
There may be a possibility later, as some VCA clubs have formed outside "America."
Easiest way would be for you to purchase a Viper to complement your Ram.
Other possibility will be for the formation of a SRT club.

OP
OP
R

RAM SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearwater Florida!! Your right across the bay!!! Go Bucs!!

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good stuff. A supervisor of mine has a son who just took delivery of his yesterday. Dealership told him it was the first to this state.LOL. Anyway, at first I thought it might have been. However, his is red. Good stuff, Taking her out to sebring the 24th?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Your engine may join, but can't vote. :)

Is that Ram fun to drive, or what?

OP
OP
R

RAM SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The truck is a blast to drive!! Handles great, and plenty of power. Everywhere I go heads turn. Getting ready to put her up...when I get 3K on her. Then it will be a "weekender"
Whats going on in Sebring??

OP
OP
R

RAM SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to, however I am traveling to Chicago for a vacation...celebrating a buddies birthday...going to catch a game and enjoy downtown for a week or so. Going to have to hit the next one. Would love to hit a road course.

Everyone usually make a night of it after?

Thanks for the link.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Official ruling is as Paul described:

Viper Club of America memberships are open to those persons that own a Viper (VIN number must be one that reflects a full, Viper bodied Vehicle).

There are many regions that offer associate memberships that offer you many of the advantages, and invites to many of the regional events. Please check on this website for your regional contact information and give them a call.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets