Waiting *****...

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
T-minus somewhere between 8 and 24 hours, depending on if I leave this afternoon or tomorrow morning to pick-up the Viper.

How did ya'll deal with the waiting?

I've scoured the VCA and Alley boards for hours trying to feed my obsession, researching every detail about anything that might possibly one day be of interest to me in regards to modifying or repairing the car.

Watched movies, talked to friends on phone, went to visit friends... still climbing the walls.

Waiting on two FedEx packages to arrive before I can leave, hence the uncertainty about my departure time. They need to implement real-time GPS tracking superimposed on a street map for each package so one can know where one's package is at any given moment.

My latest attempt to whittle the time away is to post nonsensical messages to the Viper board. Feel free to ignore. Going to feed fish, or something.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worked like a dog at work so I might be able to pay for the Viper until getting up early on a Tuesday morning, flying to Orange County, taxi to Huntington beach, pick up car, drive to San Juan Capistrano Dodge dealer with service open until 10:00 pm (unbelievable but awesome) to get air conditioning fixed for drive through desert, drive back to Phoenix, get home and in bed at 3:00 am, and back to work on Wednesday. Then I had to walk past the car in the garage - dirty and neglected - until finally having time for a breather and giving it some lovin' on the weekend.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical nervous/excited energy felt by most of us. To me it was similar to being 4 years old again and not being able to sleep on XMAS eve. Then waking up at 4 am to see what Santa brought!! Try untieing your shoes and re-tieing them 100 times.....that will take serious concentration and burn at least an hour. :2tu: :D

pullshard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn straight it *****!!!! My car has been at the tuners for 8 weeks, and I'm pissed.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be glad your are not picking up yesterday or today.... We have having heavy storms ...severe rain and wind. I will not even head out in my crew cab diesel dulley..... IT IS BAD!!!! Tomorrow not much chance of rain.

Cudaman

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be glad your are not picking up yesterday or today.... We have having heavy storms ...severe rain and wind. I will not even head out in my crew cab diesel dulley..... IT IS BAD!!!! Tomorrow not much chance of rain.

Cudaman

Hey Ward, we have been getting rain for more than 50hrs straight! Literally! Going this Saturday?

Kiaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
T-minus somewhere between 8 and 24 hours, depending on if I leave this afternoon or tomorrow morning to pick-up the Viper.

I've scoured the VCA and Alley boards for hours trying to feed my obsession, researching every detail about anything that might possibly one day be of interest to me in regards to modifying or repairing the car.

Watched movies, talked to friends on phone, went to visit friends... still climbing the walls.

Waiting on two FedEx packages to arrive before I can leave, hence the uncertainty about my departure time. They need to implement real-time GPS tracking superimposed on a street map for each package so one can know where one's package is at any given moment.

My latest attempt to whittle the time away is to post nonsensical messages to the Viper board. Feel free to ignore. Going to feed fish, or something.

You have no comprehension of the meaning of "waiting for a viper"... Details to follow when my ordeal is finished.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456