Ohio V-10 Nationals Tech Concerns Answered

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with Jeff yesterday the person in charge of the Track Rental concerning the following issues:

1. People will be driving as much as a 1000 miles to race, some will go low tens some will go 9's is there any problem with them running.

Answer I recieved:

As long as they dont act stupid there will be no problems!

2. I told him that MOST that run in the 9's will have Roll Bars and proper safety equipment that is available for Vipers. I told him we DO NOT HAVE CAGES,

He said as long as we have the saftey equipment available there will be no problem. They want us there to race and to be fast!

I have ran at a couple of NHRA tracks with Never a problem with Tech.

They want to see the Vipers run and want to see us go fast:

again I recommend the following:

Your Safety belts (Make sure they are not expired)
Have a saftey Jacket (Pants if you have them)
Helmet Of course
Long Pants for all classes
No flip flops or sandles driving.
if you run 9's you should have a roll bar

the final decision is not mine However, I have been assurred numerous times that as long as the driver does not act stupid there will be no PROBLEMS!!!

If this event does not turn a good car count there will be no VOI Drags from the V-10 Nationals! It is important that everyone makes an effort to come!

We have approx 25 cars Pre registered and I know of at least 8 cars that are suppossed to be coming that I have not recieved info on. we need to ralley the troops to make sure this race series continues!

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have participated in other V10 Nats this will be no different. Be Cool=No Problems. I'm even going to try and get Vipers Tech'd in the pits.