NEED A SET OF AFTERMARKET WHEELS - Looking to BUY ASAP!!!!

melialayton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay guys... well it doesn't look like I will be getting the 19" CCW 505A's anytime soon (and I need to do something by the first of September) so I am looking for any style aftermarket wheels for sale (preferably either 18" or 19") and either Chrome Plated or Polished...

I like the sytle of the 505A's so something similar would be my first choice...

I also need tires, but I could get them on my own if the set you have does not include them... please contact me ASAP... pictures would be GREAT!

I am looking to buy within the next week and I have the cash on hand so give me your best price and they'll probably be gone. I'm not looking to spend over $4,250 though (that's how much the 505A's w/ tires were going to cost me)

I have e-mailed a few of you guys who have sets listed in the Classifieds section.

LET ME KNOW ASAP!

Melia Layton
229-220-4041
[email protected]

THANKS!!!!!!

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think more people should go for the SSR Comps (Tirerack has them). Unbelievably light and as posted yesterday a good looking 18" wheel (plus the fronts are 11" wide rather than 10"). Hands down the best priced Viper wheel out there ($599/each for rears IIRC). Not polished or chrome but I am one of those guys that does not think chrome wheels belong on a performance car so I say go silver.
5397HPIM2472b.JPG

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh shoot, I forgot about my original post. I have some 18" BBS wheels that are going to go on the market here shortly. They are mounted with new tires (Sport Cups on the rear for extra stick.)

-M

OP
OP
M

melialayton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys... I just wanted to let you know that I've received more offers than I expected

I think I'm going to go with some 19's (I just haven't decided between the CCW's and the HRE's)

Thanks again for all the responses!

I'll let you guys know what I decide on and post some pics soon.

I WILL HAVE A SET OF STOCK WHEELS AVAILABLE OFF OF MY GEN1 IN GOOD OVERALL CONDITION... THEY ARE CHROME PLATED AND INCLUDE CENTER CAPS (THE BACK TIRES NEED REPLACING... THE FRONT TIRES HAVE ABOUT 70-75% TREAD) --- MAKE ME AN OFFER!

MELIA LAYTON
www.geocities.com/dodgemotorsports40
[email protected]
229-220-4041