Low mileage Blue/White GTS for sale

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a low mileage GTS Blue/White Coupe?
If so, mine is for sale.
3696DSC00831-med.JPG

All original, bone stock with only 3,500 original miles.
All documentation including window sticker, "Team Viper" certificate, original bill of sale and sales literature. The car is located in Houston,Texas.

$57,000.

Pm me or contact me at [email protected]

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you be interested in monthly payments? : )

10 grand down, and whatever I can squeeze out monthly.

VinR1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if its still available in a month or so, Ill probably ****** it up! Im pretty close to Houston anyway. Good luck in the meantime

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no one must be looking for one right now or it would be gone. AutoTrader & ebay are always good alternatives. If there is no sale, you still win ! You get to keep a great car. Just curious, what was the MSRP ???

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa nice car! Defently looking for something like this sometime next week if not an srt-10

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you be interested in a trade for a Lincoln Navigator (98) tottally customized plus cash??

OP
OP
M

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What should my '02 GTS w/4K bring?
--------------------
2002 Graphite GTS with Red Stripes

I don't know, but at least you know you can get a cool,
tricked out Navigator and some cash from dhady!

:cool: :cool:

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice...Its gotta be tough to find a 97 Blue & White in that condition with same amount of miles. 57K is a fair price. Good luck on the sale! :cool:

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who needs the classifieds section, anyways. Lets just post here instead.

That's a great idea, glad he did. Better photos here then in the classifieds. :D As a matter of fact, it would be nice if the classifieds had the capability to post multiple images with higher resolution.

I don't have a problem of Matt posting this here. After all, it is Gen I/II related and it gives other owners information on current market trends. Plus these threads tend to take on a life of their own and sometimes good info comes out of them. Then there's the "Who needs classifieds" comments that bump them to the top and get the thread more exposure and makes for more entertainment. :D

OP
OP
M

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

That's a great idea, glad he did. Better photos here then in the classifieds. As a matter of fact, it would be nice if the classifieds had the capability to post multiple images with higher resolution.

I don't have a problem of Matt posting this here. After all, it is Gen I/II related and it gives other owners information on current market trends. Plus these threads tend to take on a life of their own and sometimes good info comes out of them. Then there's the "Who needs classifieds" comments that bump them to the top and get the thread more exposure and makes for more entertainment.

Amen brother!! :2tu: :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth