Common Inquiry Permanent Threads

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Mods,

It would be nice if there was a section of the website that held the most common inquiries in edited thread form.

I realize there is a search feature, but it's inefficient.

If there was a permanent, edited thread (edited only to remove superfluous comments) it would make finding information on certain topics much easier for users.

A partial list of topics would be:

- Headers
- Cats
- Heads
- Cams
- Superchargers
- Turbos
- Brakes

The problem with locking a thread on these topics is that the technology is always changing, so what may have been true 2 months ago is no longer true today. But without permanent threads on certain topics about which the same questions are asked, almost daily, a guaranteed level of 'clutter' will remain in the forums.

(How many posts have been made asking "Which header sounds the best?")

I'm guilty of posting repetetive topics myself, only because searching old threads is inefficient, and often the information is out-of-date so it's of dubious usefulness, anyway.

For example, I'm searching for information on heads/cams right now and the best thread I found on the subject is 3 months old. For all I know, a new **** bang head could be on the market so my only recourse will be to post yet another "Which head/cam package is the best?" thread.

If there was a permanent, unlocked (but edited) thread (so that users could continually update the information) it would make the fact finding process much easier.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth