SAME HEADGASKET PROBLEM, OH [******] MY PROBLEM!!

carlo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi there,

Meanwhile I have read a lot of threads about the headgaskets, However still not found a clear story in which all is explained on how to solve. I live in The Netherlands and just bought a black 94 Viper of which the left cilinderhead (driverside) is leaking coolantfluid. You can imagine that working on a car like this overhere is not common, little expertise is available on this one.

Who could tell me exactly what I need, where I can buy it, and where to look at? Your help is much appreciated!

Best regartds,

Carlo

Reaction score
Chuck Tator has helped MANY VIper Owners overseas..... Do a search for Viper Wizard. :)

Yep....early here....late over there! :) By the time I get to work, my contacts in Naples are getng back from lunch!! :)

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah give Chuck T call he will help you out......hes his #

914-763-3136

Good luck

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa, there's a stream of Dutch Viper owners entering the VCA forums lately :D

Carlo kerel, waar woon je :laugh: ? Ik doe de opleiding voor automonteur, en zo'n mooie ervaring als deze zou ik beregoed kunnen gebruiken :D :D :D Ik zou je hiermee ontzettend graag willen helpen, woon zelf in Noord-Limburg :p

Carlo good man, where do you live :laugh: ? I am following the education to become a car mechanic, and such a very beautiful experience as this would be very welcome :D :D :D I would LOVE to help you out with this, live in (the province of) Noord-Limburg myself :p

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carlo, as i do, lives in Rotterdam

Dang, that's a long a$$ drive (either by train or car) :crazy: *goes to mom and dad to "kindly demand" them to drive me there every weekend that it takes to get Carlo's Snake healthy again* :D

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Make sure it is not the thermostat housing. Sometimes when that leaks the water will flow around to the cylinder head area.

That happened to me...looked like a cylinder head, but was actually a thermostat gasket leak.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper