VIPER WEEKEND, OCEAN CITY, MD WHO'S IN?

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPER WEEKEND, OCEAN CITY, MD WHO\'S IN?

hi all, i have recently noticed that alot of viper owners seem to live close to ocean city, maryland or know of it. for one it was rated #4 for one of the best beach's in USA. ton's of places to stay, great food (crab cakes), lots to do. makes for a fun week or weekend. some of us own condo's there. once a year they have a vette weekend and let them do a parade on the boardwalk, pretty cool as people everywhere taking pictures and look forward to the parade. they also do a rally, dinner night, cruise, car show at one of the main parks. the whole town really gets into it. WELL I WANT A VIPER WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! ANYBODY INTERESTED. i would commit to getting it together (chairman). cars would be very safe. lots more to say but want to find out if anyone would be interested in doing this. if you want to know more check out OCEAN CITY, MARYLAND on the web. my condo i own is at the carosel hotel which by the way has a parking garage with security and camera's. highly reccomend, owners rent their condo's so you can get a great place to stay. the carosel has a indoor ice rink, indoor and outdoor pool, resteraunt, game room, small gym, game room, starbucks and more. please post if you have any interest in doing this, i'm thinking about a 4 day weekend with the vipers. thur, fri, sat, sun.

tom :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Re: VIPER WEEKEND, OCEAN CITY, MD WHO\'S IN?

This sounds like a great idea! Our family has two ocean front condos and one bayside beach house. If anyone is interested we can rent them out to anyone for the weekend if the date coincides. Keep us posted! You may have better luck posting this in the Viper Event section :)

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only problem is that OC MD is DEAD after labor day!!! What weekend were you thinking?

PS- Post this in Events

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Only problem is that OC MD is DEAD after labor day!!! What weekend were you thinking?

PS- Post this in Events

LMFAO - OC is far from dead after labor day, weekends are busy with most places open till end of december. places that shut down do it after new years until beginning of april. lots of people year round.

biggest difference for fall and spring way less kiddies.

so should we crash vette weekend oct 7 - 10 ? doesn't give much time to plan things but i could check with local county officials about being able to drive on the boardwalk with the vette's. maybe we could start the parade for them, lol.

so far not much of a responce, location is close for md, del, nj, virginia, ny, pa. talk to others see if they might be interested. hope we can put something together on this.

for those who know how to post pics maybe someone could do some pics of oc.

tom

prevnine11ownr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The OC fall cruise is all cars (not just vettes)...Its a smaller version of the Spring cruise that brings 3,000 + cars...Im gonna be there regardless !

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's right, I forgot about the fall cruise. I went to the spring cruise weekend and it was INSANE!!!

grayman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Count me in for Oct 7th - 10th. Should get a few of us together and rent a condo. Would be a blast.

Grayson
04 Blk/Blk SRT 10
Headers, no cats, 3.55s

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm In!!!Let me know where the Vipers are Staying Thursday so I can reserve a Room. I'll be Leaving early Sunday Morning for Jets Vs Buffalo @ Giants Stadium! If someone knows of a House to rent that would sleep 5 or 6 couples that would be great! Also Jersey Prowler Club is doing a Lighthouse Cruise Oct 15-16-17 if anyone wants to come along. :2tu: <font color="yellow"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would like to be there Oct 7-10th.But will be in Baltimore on buisness 8th-10th. :mad: But I will be down next weekend for sun fest.I will be there Thursday-saturday. :) When will dates for OC be for sure,are they definitly 7-10?I have heard from alot of people that the cops will nail you for anything during these car events.Down to hitting 2nd they will fine you.Anyone else hear this? :mad:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Put this over in events - some of us SRT-haters don't frequent this forum. I'll be there after dark on both Saturday and Sunday. If you determine a meeting spot I'll be there.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds interesting, as long as it doesn't conflict with a track weekend that might be at VIR that weekend.

I agree with Bonkers...this needs to be in events section.
(I disagree about the SRT-10, though. All I hate about the SRT-10 is the appearance from the rear. The proposed coupe looks FAR better.)

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score

come on bonk. I'll give you a ride and even let you drive. You won't be a hater forever. :) Trust me it is light years better than that NSX you were considering.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

come on bonk. I'll give you a ride and even let you drive. You won't be a hater forever. :) Trust me it is light years better than that NSX you were considering.

I drove one of the yellers at the ZR for AutoX - hated it. Great power, THE BEST BRAKES I've ever have the pleasure to use, everything else reeked of sellout. The NSX was a consideration for my 214 mile per day commute - considering the 15k limit on the pilots I'd go broke replacing the shoes four-five times a year on an SRT.

Besides I haven't seen an SRT priced lower than a new Kia yet - seen plenty that looked worse - but not one lower priced.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vette weekend is 10/1 thru 10/3. Hot Rod weekend starts 10/7.

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i'm in for the hot rod weekend, oct 7-10, anybody else, if so lets figure out some things to do, we will be able to drive on the boardwalk with the hot rods, lets try and get a count on how many vipers we can get to show.

start posting

tom

i'm in thats 1 :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

grayman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am definitely in. Anyone want to go in on a condo (only for the ******** partiers out there) or at least we should all stay in the same hotel to make events easier. Let me know.

04 SRT

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm in #3&amp;4! :2tu: Grayman I'm in! Lets get together and pick a hotel or Condo were we all can stay! My wife is 35 but partys like 20!!I'm in CT so I have no idea where to stay! We better book soon It's not far away, OCT 7th it starts. I'm planning on leaving 5Pm Wed night the 6th! Hotel info anyone????

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HOTEL INFO - i own a condo at the carosel on 118th st., its also a hotel with rooms and condo's, very nice place to stay. ice rink, indoor pool, sports bar, hot tub, small gym, starbucks (for the hang overs, lol), resteraunt, game room, great beach, outdoor bar and pool, private garage with security - camera's, i know the security staff - they will walk the garage on a hourly basis, i will talk to them. one hour away from dover downs racetrack - maybe i'll call them to see if we can drive the track and for pics. any idea's what all would like to do. i do know that there will be a car show all weekend with trophy's. this will be a great time - email me or post with any questions or ideas. :2tu:

tom, [email protected] cell 443-807-0503

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Do we have to let the old Vipers come too? I was hoping it would just be us sell outs.

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do we have to let the old Vipers come too? I was hoping it would just be us sell outs.

ROTFLMFAO - sure we'll have them for lunch at dover downs racetrack :2tu:

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

alright, my condo # is 1206 at the carousel, i posted info on a new tread in here, if anyone knows how to copy it and post in events please do so.

thanks, tom it should be a great time, its still a good time for the beach. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

grayman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just booked my room. Carosel had no condos available on website so a regular room will have to do. Will be a blast.

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

guys time is getting short so if your going you will want to book a room soon. i heard that for hot rod weekend rooms go fast the closer it gets. hope to see alot of you guys, its a great time for the beach plus a ton of fun places to go to. it would really help to try to get a count, i'll start as 1.

tom, i will be there. me, my wife and 2 of the 3 kids, dad gets to drive the viper down 2 1/2 hours drive a day early, anybody want to meet at secrets thurs night. :2tu:

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:( SORRY I have to pass will be at Baltimore that weekend.I was down the past weekend what a blast. :2tu: Hot rod week is awesome wish i could go but have to work.

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score

My wife and I are going to try and make it as well......Biff and Susie.....See ya soon!!....Are we gonna get to drive on the Boardwalk???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets