Thanks Bill Pemberton!

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are right about that. Poor ol' Bill P has been working on me for over two years!! He finally got me. :2tu:

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOMERCY I'm a former C5 owner like yourself. I remember your Z06 was awesome! Do you have any plans for the Viper :cool:

Thanks Nasty!! Yes I do have plans for the Viper. It will be sent to Heffner this winter for a stroker/twin turbo conversion. I will slap some Motons on it and a set of wheels ... I am sure there will be more. ;)

rschiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill,

Do you have any pics of the Porsche? I met you when you came to Houston to pick up your car from MTI.

Thanks,

Rick S.
Houston, TX

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised you didn't get the White Mamba.

Your Z was one of the best around.

Hope you do cool visual upgrades as well as performance upgrades on your Viper.

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rick!! How are you?? Here is a few pics of my Porsche and a link to a bunch of pics of my car, a few more Porsches, a couple of Z06s and two really nasty Super charged Vipers.

4822DSC02898_2_-med.JPG

4822DSC02896_3_-med.JPG

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14380

Hirohowa, Howzit?? I did want a White Mamba but I waited too long and Woodhouse Dodge has none left. I promised Bill Pemberton I would buy my Viper from him, he is awsome, so I went with the Black. I figure the new No Mercy should be black and nasty.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Bill,

After two years trying to get you in a Snake, I took the weekend off to recuperate, ha. Seriously, we are working on the BlackSnake and it should leave late tonight or tommorrow --- sorry it is happening so fast, ha.

The Porsche is extremely bad looking , and I can understand why your wife had to consider the Mamba - agree it will be a serious contender and Heffner I know will do his typical stellar job!!

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill. My wife has been asking about it. She wants to go for a ride in it. Too bad she can't drive a stick ... :2tu: