RT/10, GTS, SRT/10, Tracking

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I am very embarassed. We took a couple with us to VOI8 who had never experienced anything like it before. It was very rewarding to me to see how much they enjoyed everything. Their only complaint (sort of) was that it was difficult to visit at the banquets due to the loud music.

They asked me a couple of questions I struggled with so I am looking for help from you. I even asked a couple of guys from Dodge who couldn't answer these questions. Owning each of these furthers my embarassment.

RT/10 = Road and Track/ 10 cylinders, correct?
GTS = Grand Touring Sport ???
SRT/10 = ???

Next question-I have read that 03's and 04's are not trackable due to lack of proper roll bars. I have never heard this of the Gen I's even though the sport hoop is not a "roll bar." So, are Gen I's trackable? I know the coupes are. Can anyone explain which are trackable and which are not and why?

Thanks for your input.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All are trackable depending on the tracking club you join. Viper Days required a hard top for RT/10 or speed limiter for SRT. Most other clubs don't require anything.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Too bad you live so far away, PRVT JET or we'd see who was SLOW on RACE & TRACK.

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry guys, didn't mean anything mean towards anyone. Track, I did mean 1/4 mile. Race, I have seen alot of kills that should not have happened. I meant road & track.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235