OCEAN CITY, MARYLAND HOT ROD WEEKEND, OCT 7-10

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a great time can be had by all, looking to get as many vipers as possible, more info in gen III form, check it out.

tom :2tu:

grayman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im heading up Friday early to beat the bay bridge traffic. Maybe 10-11 or so. Early for me. Have condo reserved and ready to go. Anyone wants to link up along the way lets post a time and place and do it.

Grayson
04 SRT

BigRed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking about heading down early on Saturday. Is anyone heading down on Sat. from Southeast, PA?

Also what kind of other cars can we expect there? Exotics or more classics?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Also what kind of other cars can we expect there? Exotics or more classics?

Its mostly a classic/hot rod cruise, but exotics and modern muscle are very common sights. Cops are VERY finicky about what they'll let you get away with - example; during the spring show we heard tire squealing well past 3am, but they nailed a ricer with air ride. Since more and more people are getting hit but show-offs cops are becoming equally more visible.

Steve / BigRed - I'm sure there will be a couple more wanting to head down about the same time. Why not post a time you'd both like to leave and I'll see about meeting you on the way? That way any last-minute'ers can catch up enroute also.

BigRed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be heading out from West Chester, PA about 9:30am on Sat. morning. I'd love to meet those in MD and head there but it is actually quicker to head to Ocean City from up here. Let me know if anyone wants to head down from here at that time.

[email protected]

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
leaving today hope to see alot of you there, all can reach me at 443-807-0503. i'll be staying at the carousel #1206. sounds like we have lots of vipers going to be there. we should set a time and place for all to meet at. give it some thought, i'll check this site tonight when i get there and let all know whats happening.

tom

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are comming with another couple,so I don't know what time I'll be heading down. I will watch this site for a meet up time and place.

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW :2tu: LOTS OF CARS ALREADY SHOWING UP. PASSED A FEW GUYS TRAILERING THEIR CARS DOWN. SO FAR 2 RACES , ONE WIN - SHELBY KIT CAR - VIPER WHIPS HIS ARSS :headbang: , ONE TIE - 70 NOVA - HE HAD A STRONG CAR - RACED HIM TWICE - ONCE 1ST GEAR ROLLING START - THEN 2ND GEAR ROLLING START. HE WAS RIGHT WITH ME ALL THE WAY THROUGH 3RD THEN WE LET OFF - OVER A 100MPH AT THAT POINT AND CLIMBING WARP SPEED :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: . ALOT IS GOING ON AT THE INLET WHICH IS AT THE VERY END OF COASTAL HWY. RIGHT DOWNTOWN OC. WE COULD MEET AT THE CAROUSEL AND GO FROM THERE, ITS AT 118TH ST. IF WE MEET AT AROUD 4 OR 5 WE COULD ALL GO TO THE BULL ON THE BEACH AT 94TH ST AND COASTAL HWY. THEY HAVE HAPPY HOUR FROM 4 TO 7 , APPS HALF PRICE WITH BEER SPECIALS, ALSO THEY HAVE THE BEST PIT BEEF AROUND. I'LL BE AT THE CAROUSEL AT 4 , OUTSIDE FRONT ENTRANCE. FOR THOSE COMING LATER I WOULD SAY HEAD FOR BULL ON THE BEACH. TAKES 3 MINS TO GO FROM CAROUSEL TO BULL ON THE BEACH. WE COULD CRUISE COASTAL HWY TOGETHER BEFORE GOING THERE. IF THIS WORKS FOR YOU JUST SHOW UP. AGAIN YOU CAN REACH ME AT 443-807-0503.

WATCH OUT FOR COPS IN DELAWARE, THEY ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE.

TOM

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK GRAYSON FIRST ONE TO MAKE IT HERE. WE WILL BE AT THE BULL ON THE BEACH FROM 5 TILL 7 OR SO THEN CRUISE TO HARLEY DAVIDSON ON RT 50 ABOUT 5 MILES OUT FROM OC, CAR SHOW UNTIL 9PM. TONIGHT WE WILL BE AT SECRETS FOR THE EVENING , BEST PLACE TO PARTY AT. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: SECRETS IS AT ABOUT 48TH ST., BULL ON THE BEACH IS AT 94TH ST, ALL RIGHT ON COASTAL HWY.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456