VCA SRT #30/50...My Pics! (LOTS!!)

Scarfone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

One of the guys from the viper club of Ontario is selling his new VCA Special Edition SRT/10! There are only 2 in Canada (The other one was under a tarp in the back of the dealer) so it's pretty rare to see! I think it would have been better if they added some performance enhancements in additon to all the visual ones! All comments are welcomed, I can always use tips on how to take better pics! Here's the link....

Enjoy,

Lucas

http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album699

OP
OP
S

Scarfone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks alot Austin! Here is the link to the GTS pics (They are at the bottom of the page and also on page 2)
http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album301
Here is the link to all of my other viper pictures as well. I took most of them at Viper Club of Ontario events (I'm the photographer :) )!
http://supercarfreak.net/gallery/album301

Yes, this is 1 of the 2 in Canada. The other one is located at the same dealership, but it is sold!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is weird, because I thought there were three (or more) that ended up in Canada and that at least one guy was all fired up about keeping it. I also find it amusing that they "whited out" the actual price of the car, as I thought that besides the base price they had the total price (Canadian) when they were in Dallas. Of course my memory isn't what it used to be... ;)

AWESOME pictures! Our "official" photographer for our region happens to drive a yellow/black GTS like the one in your picture. Love the combination of the two cars!

OP
OP
S

Scarfone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the salesman were 100% correct or not, the more in Canada the better though :) ! It's funny that you would reply to this thread, this morning i was all pumped up about going after I saw the thread you made with all the pics of your car! I think that the black side graphics in the other pics make the car stand out more, although most owners would be apprehensive because of the "originality factor".
Glad you guys liked the pics!

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Pic Lucas, especially when it looks like you didn't have much room to work with. Here's one from VOI when they brought the first bunch to the hotel. I'm not sure why, but there's something about this picture that looks kind of cool to me.
Tim
5842Yellow_Vipers.jpg

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure why, but there's something about this picture that looks kind of cool to me.

Yep, that IS a Kansas City Viper Club decal on the windshield of the GTS. Looks cool to me too! ;)

Ooomph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent pics Lucas :2tu:

Quick question - Are the wheels not chromed on the VCA edition? Kinda looked like they had a grey tint. Or was it the lighting? Not saying they look bad or anything, just wondering.

I've never seen pics of the rear air-splitter until now. Those black fins look awesome against the bright yellow of the rear-bumper! :cool:

Congrats Lucas :)

OP
OP
S

Scarfone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks alot :) ! I'm not sure if the wheels are chromed or not, but they do have a black tinge to them (so your not seeing things ;) )! They kinda look like an regular SRT/10's rims after a day at the track when they are full of brake dust.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick question - Are the wheels not chromed on the VCA edition? Kinda looked like they had a grey tint. Or was it the lighting?

They are indeed what has been called "black chrome". Much darker than stock, but not quite black and not powdercoated as originally expected. Definitely a lot easier to keep "clean", since the brake dust doesn't change the color - it just makes it more dull... :2tu:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Pic Lucas, especially when it looks like you didn't have much room to work with. Here's one from VOI when they brought the first bunch to the hotel. I'm not sure why, but there's something about this picture that looks kind of cool to me.
Tim
5842Yellow_Vipers.jpg

the bumblebee gen II in the back ground?