Custom Leather Interior

Homer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, just doing some research here and was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a Group Buy for Custom Leather Interior. If you are let me know.
Cheers
[email protected]

OP
OP
H

Homer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I when I said research I meant that I was seeing who would be interested in a Group Buy for Custom Leather Interior with us. If anyone is interested you can contact me Nancy at [email protected].
Cheers
Nancy

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I when I said research I meant that I was seeing who would be interested in a Group Buy for Custom Leather Interior with us. If anyone is interested you can contact me Nancy at [email protected].
Cheers
Nancy

Doh! I probably should have figured that out from your email address....

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers
Nancy

If you want some business from THIS club, you better post a picture of your work, and make us a REAL deal! :D

We tend to stick with our fellow members that have proven themselves!! And we have a couple GREAT interior guys here! :2tu:

So, what you got for us?

OP
OP
H

Homer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is some info for you.
1-5 $795.00US
6-10 $750.00US
10-15 $695.00US
Include two-tone, colored stitching, Door Panels (Vinyl)
Door Panels-Leather $125.00US
Embroidery-$35.00US
Perforation-$35.00US
Centre Console-$30.00US
Shift Boot-$35.00US
You must be registered for see images

These images are seats not installed yet. Anymore questions contact Nancy at [email protected]

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
when you say the door panel are you talking about replacing the carpet on the door. If so I want them. How much of a PITA is it to install?

OP
OP
H

Homer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it will replace the door panels you have. With the kit Vinyl door panels come included. If you want leather the price is $125.00US.

jeffdai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you have any pictures of the door panels and console? Also how about an installed set? they look nice in the picture you put up

OP
OP
H

Homer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, those are the only pics that I have. If I get more I will let you know.