can anybody help me out with some badges?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one of them Schwinn Stingray.Absoultly amazing bike.I take pics of the bike with vipers however I'd like to take it one more step.I'm looking for a set of either red or black hood emblems to put on the side over the S. Thought it would make a nice touch up. :2tu:
1828viper_bike-med.jpg

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ebay partner, i bought several but read the fine print, some are new and some are new with what these guys are calling lite scratches. forget those. buy mint only.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
badges? BADGES? We don-neeed no STINKing BADGES!!! We are Federalies! :D

sorry, someone had to say it........

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EBay. But as indicated there are several who try to pawn off what clearly appear to be rejects. Absolutely avoid any that say "brass" "light scratches" "pins" or anything else that would clue you into the fact that they are not factory quality. The poor quality ones are not good enough for your lawn mower.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper GTS-Ron I have a grey one off my 04, I can't seem to find what i did with it! If and when I find it (When I have the time to Look)I'll send it out! CT :D :2tu:

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper GTS-Ron I have a grey one off my 04, I can't seem to find what i did with it! If and when I find it (When I have the time to Look)I'll send it out! CT :D :2tu:

great thanks alot chuck! I'm trying to see if I can get a set off e-bay. Hopefully I will. I have a whole list of mods I want to do with this bike! Over the winter I'm going to get some stuff from Lowes and build a small trailer. :2tu:

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron's a good kid ( Doesn't drive yet) :D If you have any viper stuff sitting around he's the guy who will appreciate it!JMO :2tu:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
I bought one of them Schwinn Stingray.Absoultly amazing bike.I take pics of the bike with vipers however I'd like to take it one more step.I'm looking for a set of either red or black hood emblems to put on the side over the S. Thought it would make a nice touch up. :2tu:
1828viper_bike-med.jpg

Bit off subject but, My kid wanted same bike, went to local Schwin dealer selling for $329, checked on line saw prices of $179 and actually carried by Toys R US, bought there last night fully assembled for $179.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1828viper_bike-med.jpg

Bit off subject but, My kid wanted same bike, went to local Schwin dealer selling for $329, checked on line saw prices of $179 and actually carried by Toys R US, bought there last night fully assembled for $179.

JW, your kid will not be disapointed this bike is like the viper of bicycles. I've had so many people come up to me and ask me so many questions. When I'm done with mine I plan on bringing it to some events! Possibly next summer during the summerville event I plan on bringing some R/C vipers for the kids to run in the parking lot where we meet. :2tu:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Viper GTS-R,

didnt get pic yet but big hit with my kids and the kids in the hood, Ryan my 9 yr has his own little viper that matches dads bumblee as well, If i was only a kid again, but then again I am just a lot bigger :2tu:

6786Ryans_LIL_Viper_2-med.JPG

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New pics

Well here's the bike. I'd like to thank chuck for alot of the stuff I put on this bike. I wasn't going to put on the emblem only cause I thought it be alot easier to clean it using decal versions similar to the ones I used in the photoshop. Check out the rear reflector on the rear fender. Chuck sent me a prowler decal and I really like the way it came out! I'll take some outside pics today.
1828IMG_1368-med.JPG

1828IMG_1369-med.JPG

1828IMG_1358-med.JPG

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron's a good kid ( Doesn't drive yet) :D If you have any viper stuff sitting around he's the guy who will appreciate it!JMO :2tu:

Well heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey me too :p

Check the collectables section for my model collection, since I took those pictures several more models and memorabiblia have found it's way to my room, partly because of a friend that trailered his two Vipers all the way from Alberta, Canada to V.O.I.8: he sent me some stuff from the goody bag :D
Heck I think my parents are getting into Vipers too because they bought me a scale 1:39 Maisto Viper GTS last week :D