MGW VIPER T-SHIRTS LEFTOVER FROM VOI8>>>>

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys,

if you plan on making an order with us soon you may want to pick up one of these cool ringer tees we had made up for voi8 in Dallas. they are only 10.00 each which is our cost. ( okay cost was 9.54 :D

here are the front back and side arm logos. note the arm logo is a friendly stab at the speed channel ferrari porsche series called victory by design :D

You must be registered for see images

regards
george

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any chance you will make chrome instrument bezels for the GTS crowd? Love the new ones for the SRT crowd.

Thanks. Sorry to hijack...

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance you will make chrome instrument bezels for the GTS crowd? Love the new ones for the SRT crowd.

Thanks. Sorry to hijack...

we aqre lookinbg into this now but do not have any thing right now. have you checked out ZAF??

regards
george

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, will you also accept money through PayPal? If yes, what will the total price including shipping to The Netherlands be for a size L or XL?

Regards,
Willem

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you've got PayPal I'd be interested in an XL. Let me know how much shipping would be to Las Vegas.

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you've got PayPal I'd be interested in an XL. Let me know how much shipping would be to Las Vegas.

SORRY GUYS WE ARE NOT SETUP FOR PAYPAL AT THIS TIME. WE DO HAVE LARGE XL AND 2XL IN STOCK. ONLY A FEW LARGES THOUGH.

YOU CAN CALL IN AN ORDER WITH A VISA OR MASTERCARD. SHIPPING IS 7.00 FOR ANY ORDER. NOT PER ITEM.

REGARDS
GEORGE
706-793-1770

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[quote
we aqre lookinbg into this now but do not have any thing right now. have you checked out ZAF??

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I am somewhat new... what is ZAF?

Rob

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZAF has nice bezels, I've got a set on also!

In regards to the T-Shirts, I will just have to pick up the phone and call tomorrow.
Save me a XXL! :2tu:

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have pictures, very recent, but my laptop with all of them is Down&Out with a virus right now.
I hope to have it back up soon! I'll post pictures shortly afterwards.

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George,

I will take a large if you still have it. Just let me know and I will stop by and pick it up. Thanks.

Gary
706-513-3367