2000 GTS GOOD PRICE?

Larz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking of picking up a 2000 GTS red with Silver stripes for 46K with 19.8K Miles, the car comes with extended warranty till 2007 or 50K, clean carfax. What do you guys think? I would be the third owner of the car.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like a good price to me - great color combo

be careful though - look for overspray, check underneath, etc., - carfax isn't always correct

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This car?
VIN#1B3ER69E7YV606487
If so the Dan Cragin connection makes it a SURE thing and if you got the guy down to 46k from what he was asking I think you are stealing it at that price. Buy it quick or someone else will, like me!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ebay *****...Here is some of the sellers feedback....

"Dangerous Seller. Be dilligent,do homework, a fool and his money are soon parted"
and....
"I e-mail tracking numbers to person and they leave negative feedback. LIAR"
and the best...
"little rust my ass. car rotted out underneath liar dont believe this guy"

NEVER assume values by surfing EBay, absolutely no relationship to the real world, guys put cars up with no reserve and never close the deal if they don't get what they want. This guy for example, a feedback with 39 transactions and these kind of negatives with a 93% rating. This car never changed hands at THAT price!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I saw a blue/white '97 GTS on there with only 410 miles still under the original 3/36 warranty sitting at around $50K. My guess is that you could get an extended warranty on that one until 2010 if you wanted... ;)

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm the original owner of a 00GTS, black/silver stripes,12K miles and have no plan to ever sell it, but price is really related to the car condition,and for that you have to carefully look at the car,you can't do that with ebay,pictures only tell 10% of the story.

Luc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth