Pocono was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA's NJ region was well represented once again at the Ferrari event yesterday at the Great Pocono Raceway! And YES they want us back again next year! So now we will have 2 Ferrari events to attend at Pocono.

As my man Bobby said "there's something special about having a Testarossa point you as to which side to pass him on."

The weather was beautiful, the Vipers ran GREAT in the cool mountain air, and the Ferraris are great to look at! Thanks to Empire Coach and the Ferrari Club!

Thanks to all who attended!

Bad Car

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree with Larry. I had a amazing time out there. The Ferrari instructors where very helpful for a first timer. I was happy to see some familiar faces from the New Jersey VCA.

Thanks again to Bob Coates and the rest of The Ferrari Club for the invite.

Larry make sure you paint your car orange before the next event, so that I don't purchase any pictures of you on the track.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time too!

(even if I only smoked cigars and enjoyed cars, next time I'll have the rotors ordered on time...)

Amazing to see some many nice cars in one place!!!!

Here are some pictures of the cars.

Lauri

3114DSCN5466-med.JPG

3114DSCN5332-med.JPG

3114DSCN5428-med.JPG

3114DSCN5401-med.JPG

3114DSCN5385-med.JPG

3114DSCN5377-med.JPG

3114DSCN5282-med.JPG

3114DSCN1551-med.JPG

3114DSCN5407-med.JPG

3114DSCN5390-med.JPG

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time, you guys are the best. I did love getting those point by's from those little Italian cars. I also want to thank the guys at Classic Coach as well as Bob Coates for the invite. Great shots RedEnuff93,Thanks.
Mike, its easy to tell your car from Larry's, the driver of his car has a very heavy right foot, and a huge smile sticking out of his helmet. I also want to thank the guys from Warnock for teching our cars, especially Scott!
PS
Larry and Nancy, You guys out did yourselves last night, thank you for a wonderful evening. :usa: :2tu:

OP
OP
L

larry milo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobby,

You are welcome! I had a great time last night. This morning Nancy said she's starting to get used to the VOI banner hanging from the staircase in the foyer. I should post a picture of that.

Those were some tasty martini's if I might say so myself!

See you Saturday at Warnock.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Special thanks to Nancy for an awesome dinner! .... and of course, the tastiest martinis in Joisey!

Fantastic time!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Mamba Joe, thats the best color on that car. :2tu:
Larry, if you get to keep that banner hanging up in your foyer, you will move up from idol status to super man! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave