Vipers in Vancouver (Canada) ?!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just up in Vancouver, BC, Canada for a couple of days, and happened to see two Vipers:

Saturday night in Yaletown, Vancouver around 11pm, I had just left the Yaletown Brewing Company and had walked about a block or so when a Yellow ACR turned at the corner right in front of me, and

Sunday evening while sitting outside at the Lennox Pub on Robson Street in downtown Vancouver, around 8-8:30pm, I saw a Black Gen 1 (*******) drive by on Robson Street.

So, either of these owners on here??

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt it..Most viper owners here are very stuck up! I sometimes roll upto one give them the thumbs up and they look the other way (I'm in a c5). You were in a "rich" area of Vancouver where people love to show their stuff Robson/Yaletown area thats why you saw them. They are very rare here.

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dhady, are you serious? The Viper owners in BC are great and we always take a lot of time to talk to people about our cars (even if you have the misfortune to own a C5...just kidding!). They probably think you're wanting to race and if they ignored you it's because everyone and their dog wants to race. The Western Canada Region of the VCA has done a ton of work for charities, etc. I've personally let dozens of people not only spend hours chatting about the car but get a ride in it and drive it. If you gave me the thumbs up I'd probably pull over and talk to you about your car, Corvette's are great cars too! Sure there are jerks in Vipers up here, but we are slowly getting rid of them! Don't judge all of us because one or two guys wouldn't acknowledge you.

Hey slaughterj, you should have let us know you were coming to our world and we would have found a Viper for you drive around town to get your fix! I've got a Gen I in black but I was on Vancouver Island at the time, so it wasn't me.

dhady, maybe you should go to this site and listen carefully... http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

...again, I'm only kidding!

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Patrick,

I did post on here before the trick that I was coming up there, but it was only for a few days, pretty busy vacation ;) Had a great time though, Vancouver is pretty fun! I did wonder if that black Gen 1 was you though!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dhady, are you serious? The Viper owners in BC are great and we always take a lot of time to talk to people about our cars (even if you have the misfortune to own a C5...just kidding!). They probably think you're wanting to race and if they ignored you it's because everyone and their dog wants to race. The Western Canada Region of the VCA has done a ton of work for charities, etc. I've personally let dozens of people not only spend hours chatting about the car but get a ride in it and drive it. If you gave me the thumbs up I'd probably pull over and talk to you about your car, Corvette's are great cars too! Sure there are jerks in Vipers up here, but we are slowly getting rid of them! Don't judge all of us because one or two guys wouldn't acknowledge you.

Hey slaughterj, you should have let us know you were coming to our world and we would have found a Viper for you drive around town to get your fix! I've got a Gen I in black but I was on Vancouver Island at the time, so it wasn't me.

dhady, maybe you should go to this site and listen carefully... http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

I was one of them, thanks to you Patrick :D Louie gave me the day of my life this summer and we've been having contact through e-mail ever since. I still get the itch in my right leg when I look at this picture, even though I was only a passenger :eek: :

You must be registered for see images

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know I shouldn't judge everyone by the actions of two viper owners but unfortunately the only two I have fun into have not been so nice. ACtaully you know what...I just remembered a story. When the new SRT=10 came out I was working at Zellers and the owner of it was in the parking lot at Royal Bank. I talked with him about his and he said it was one of the first ones in BC. That guy was defenetly nice! Just rememberedt his too awesome :2tu: . (Back then I didn't have my c5!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave