4459IMG_1322-med.jpg

4459IMG_1324-med.jpg

4459IMG_1326-med.jpg

4459IMG_1323-med.jpg

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Chrysler Classic Speed Festival Oct 10th Pic\'s

I have to tell everyone that didn't attend, this was a neet event. Fun day, great weather, nice people.

For me the absolute best moment came when I was driving through the front gate of the Naval base. For those that don't know the event is held on an old runway on the Coronado Navy Base so everyone is subject to inspections by the MP's (miliary police) at the front gate.

As I was approaching the main gate I slowed to get the customary wave through. There was at least 6 if not more MP's at the gate. I rolled up to a stop and acknowledged the young military guy walking up and looking down into my RT10. He had a serious look on his face (is there any other look on a cop's face?) and then he said "LIGHT'EM UP SIR!"... I (being retired military and a little cautious when it comes to Military Police) said "Whaaaaa" .. He replied "LIGHT 'EM UP SIR!

So....... being the respectful military man I am, was then obliged to do just that. I SMOKED 'EM right there in front of everyone, then proceeded to observe the speed limits.

I have to admit smiles were abundant not the least of which was my own.

God Bless our Military. They are GREAT!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

great turn out. that yellow rt with black HRE's looks juts amazing. any more pics yellow fever?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

D I thought of you when I saw the yellow r/t with the HRE'S..*** BLK

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SD Vipers, I just sent in a CD of this event and also our Crystal Cove,Meguiars Detail Day of Sept 11th to the Viper Mag today. Hopefully we'll have some coverage, in the coming Viper Mags :usa: :cool:

Sunday couldn't have been much better, some laps around the course, and a food tent would have been cool(Hawker are you listening? :D ) :usa:
Thanks to everyone for the great turnout.
Yo Prez :eek: )
SD VIPERS

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score

great turn out. that yellow rt with black HRE's looks juts amazing. any more pics yellow fever?

D, thanks for the compliment! PM me your email addy and I can send you more pics.

Cheers

J

Jesse97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Great times D, can anyone post pics of the yellow and purple stripes snake, that ride is sweet, and I couldn't keep up with it :p

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Dave, Congrats to another great event! There are some HI power Vipers in that group. You and Paul really came through with those parking passes and Comp tickets! What were there, 35 Vipers? Other than Bad Byte they pretty much seemed from SD. Keep the fun times going.

Side note: Yes that was Francois Castaing driving in Group #7. I talked with him for a bit in the pits. Told him about the group of Vipers in the Corral and he got a big smile. :) Who knows, maybe he’ll show up as a lunch speaker at Barrett-Jackson. :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235