Florida VCA members attending the V-10 Nationals

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Lashinsky has emailed me stepping up for you guys. He is going to pay a portion of your entry fee! this is a great help for you guys and We really appreciate the effort from Gary.

See Gary for official details of contribution.

Please Note:

the deadline is the end of this month for Pre Registration please mail in your entry forms Now.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in and registered. I appreciate the Central FLorida VCA steeping up.

Cudaman :usa:

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 weekends off in a row? I know your boss so good luck! ;)

Thanks VCA!

Chad

PS: Dave, are you ever going to cash those entrance fee checks? :smirk:

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wish i was in the florida vca, LOL. actually ohio vca is as good as it gets; support support support a strong club. now, if i could just get some of em to make the short drive to bradenton with me, LOL. actually dave and tony are coming. since they tasted victory in shreveport they want more. so; count on three from the ohio clan to come down and walk away with wins. I got the 9.90 locked. my brothers will lock up the 11.50 and the 12.0 (sorry chuckwagon)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my brothers will lock up the 11.50 and the 12.0 (sorry chuckwagon)

Don't plan on Ohio locking up 12.0. The Chuckster ran a 12.05 in Feb on Michelins. I might spring for some Kumhos just to zero in.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chuck you just plan on locking up the winghouse brother, we got beers to drink, we didnt spend much time doing so in shreveport

BTW i will need directions

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Local VCA members of the Central and North Florida VCA can get a $50.00 discout on their entry to the V10 Nationals at Bradenton Dec. 10 thru 12. You have to be a racer participating in this event and current 2004 member of our club to receive this discount. Call David Boggs now and enter and let him know your VCA membership number in our club.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4