V-10 Nationals Entry's counted we need More soon!!!

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: V-10 Nationals Entry\'s counted we need More soon!!!

Joseph, you ran one sub ten-fifty in your life. The ten-fifty class is perfect for you.

Unfortunately, the way brackets work, if you do not have a consistent shot at hitting the bottom number, you are screwed. Once we have enough cars in each bracket, a car that can not get within a tenth of the bracket's ET floor will be at a distinct disadvantage.

Tough call on what bracket to pick. I would say moving up ONE bracket if your car can not hit the bottom number is racing. Moving up more than one is just being a pu$$y.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike are you running your car or just spectating. It would be a shame to be so close and not support the event. I will be in whatever class my car qualifies for plain and simple.

John

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So what ever happened, is it on or not?

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I still want to come and try out my old 542 set up. I want to come and see my Viper bretheren. I know this has to be an old quiz....what is the schedule and events? I am sorry to ask again. GB3

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Do most people think that if they have an 11.3 car, or pick any time, the they cae automatically move up to, say the 12.0 class and automatically win. Is it so much easier to hit an actual 12.0 for a faster car than for anyone else. Isn't the idea of a bracket car to try to run a predetermined time.
Being new to drag racing I don't see the advantage, maybe more expierence will teach me.

OP
OP
D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do most people think that if they have an 11.3 car, or pick any time, the they cae automatically move up to, say the 12.0 class and automatically win. Is it so much easier to hit an actual 12.0 for a faster car than for anyone else. Isn't the idea of a bracket car to try to run a predetermined time.
Being new to drag racing I don't see the advantage, maybe more expierence will teach me.

George

We do hope you can make it as well! Maybe bring that roadking for an exhibition pass on an unsuspecting Viper! LOL

SUnday December 12 is the Main event. it will be an all day event with Vipers only.

Saturday Dec 11 will be a test n Tune session with other cars from the area and in this session we will run the street tire shoot out and drag radial classes.

see you soon!

George Bryce

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi David, I hope I can come. I will know if I can the week of the race. We have a lot to do here in our racing preparation for the 05 season. When we won the Las Vegas race, we took deposits for ten of the S&S Pro Stock engines! We got real busy real fast. S&S bought the Roadking to take to shows. We have a new one that might be quicker. If we get enough work done we will try and bring some stuff to see you guys, GB3

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R