NY/CT Run to Silo Ridge Country Club

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you all driving together to atco? maybe you should post a new thread for other vipers to join as well. BTW atco is pretty far. its 30 min drive from Atlantic City just so you know.

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since Dimitrios is competeing, let's take a ride to Atco Raceway on Saturday to support him. I'll post it on our NY/CT web site. If the weather is good on Sunday, we can cruise up to Newburgh for lunch. We could leave at 8:00am.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you need a helmet and suit to 2 Run? 8:00 on Saturday? better make it 6:30-7:00 am, for the guys who show up late :D

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it's official sat.(Nov.13) is ATCO and sun. (Nov.14) is TORCHES up in Newburgh. Lets just hope the weather holds up. See you guys next week on both days. *** BLK (Adrian Byrd)

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not worried about the stinky part! But I'm large, even my head!!!To be honest I've owned my Viper since April and put around 4500 miles on it. I first tried to break it in for the first few thousand miles. Then i installed the 3.55 gears a few months ago. Same thing! I have never had the chance from a dead stop to nail it through a quarter mile? We raced the Prowlers up in Canada this July. Drags and Road course. But they are not Vipers. I would hate to embarrass my viper & buddies against a Vette. I wouldn't hear the end of it from Frank!! :eek: (In Law).

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill race you and youll prob spank my butt. or even race a stock vette. who cares. i got spanked by a z06 that had some work done. its all for fun. you dont have to race anyone just your time and yourself. its all good CT

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long range forecast is rain for Friday and Saturday!!! :2tu: That means it should be nice and Sunny, Mild!!! The weathermen are always WRONG!!!!!!!! :D :2tu:

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be @ Amoco in North White Plains @ 8:00 Am Sat-13th if its not raining or forecast for the day. :2tu: Who else is going???

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats it!!!..I had it.I must release the blk snake out. I'll be there. Yo Viper D man, get the pooch out bro.I love to see that dog chilling in the Viper.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats it!!!..I had it.I must release the blk snake out. I'll be there. Yo Viper D man, get the pooch out bro.I love to see that dog chilling in the Viper.
Well this means I may have to show up too. MarkO and I may be the only ones around that can control the man.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

so would he lol

I will not be going on sat but will be going on sun to newburg. Good luck to all the viper brotheren kick some vette ***

vd..

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait a minute? What is going on. What are the details of this trip? Confused reading this thread. Saturday? Sunday? What are we doing? Times? Any help would be great.

Thanks

Keith

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith we are going to Atco on sat. and on sun. some are taking the ride to Newburgh look at the NY/CT web sight for meeting place. ***

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the latest forecast. :( Possible snow flurries friday night and won't clear to midday in CT. 38* It will be a last minute decision for me. My father In Law already backed out, to cold for him! If Sun is out and Roads aren't all wet i'll be at N White Plains AMOCO! Joe---If I'm not there by 8:00am I'm not coming. So don't hold the rest up waiting for me. If I'm coming i'll be on Time! 3 Hour + Ride for me(each way). If its not going to be nice weather don't know if its worth it!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth