NY/CT Run to Silo Ridge Country Club

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for a great run through the countryside up to Silo Ridge Country Club today. Here are some pics of the event.

You must be registered for see images

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill---Nice meeting you and your better half. Great day for a cruise. Plenty of food and drinks. My father In-law had a blast driving my vipers around all the back roads in NY! To bad there isn't many days like today left this year! Hope to see you again on Nov 20th Dyno day! Thanks guys for a great day

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great day for viper cruise. great turnout. Where would the DYNO day be on Nov 2oth? i dont see it on calendar except for Lee dodge tech sessions.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Guys and Dolls,

Thank you very much for planning this event (Joe) :headbang:

You NY, CT New England Viper owners are the Best. You rub me the right way, and make me shine.

If you did not know, My Father just had triple bypass surgery a few months ago.
He has been lonely, bored, limited in his
work (Body Man of HIgh End cars). He has worked on celebrity cars, and won award for Paint, He loves cars, has an old corvette I think 87, and it has **** low milage and a perfect exterior.He loves cars, driving fast and meeting cool guys. :2tu:

This cruise was just what he needed!
He said it was the best food he ever ate.
He loved cruising, driving Chuck's RED and keeping up with your crazy driving.
He is 63, and that trip reminded him of drag racing on the streets, and hanging out at the Old Stanby in Greenwich.

I hope the adrenalin rush helps to ease the post surgery depression, and lifts his spirits.
He and Chuck hope to see you together.

I love you JOE! LOL,...~~~>>>~~~***~~~XOXOXO
but if this makes my DAD happy, I will let him have fun with Chuck, and have the best times of his life.

Joe, I vote for you as President of Viper group locally. You are a great guy, classy, and no how to throw a Party and get all the polite, happy and REAL people together.

Sorry I missed you, I had a freak illness, went to the Hospital and was poisened by a medicine That I am allergic too.
If I could have been there, I would. :) ;) ;) ;)

Say hello to the wife and all the Good Guys!

Love,

Barbie Tilson
CT Vipers wife! <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font>

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This was the first time that my better half (viper t) went to a vca event and she loved it. Good weather, dive and people.

thanks

vd..

OP
OP
B

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is the Dyno day? I dont' see it either. If enough people want one, I can arrange it.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill got you confused with someone else. When i saw visions of speed and the card you gave me it rang a bell! :rolleyes: Thanks for the Pic's. Adrian (VP) mentioned the dyno day before i left. He's the one to talk to.

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you very much for planning this event (Joe) :headbang:

Joe, I vote for you as President of Viper group locally. You are a great guy, classy, and no how to throw a Party and get all the polite, happy and REAL people together.

Love,
Barbie Tilson
CT Vipers wife! <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font>

Thanks for all your kind words and your vote Barb! I’m glad we were able to add some excitement to your dad’s day.

All our events are put together with a passion and excitement that I believe our members deserve. I would like to continue this momentum into next year. This Executive board has done a great deal to make this club what it is today. I will continue to raise the bar of quality for all our members. Now with the elections at hand, we need the support of our membership to vote for this Executive Board so we can continue with these great events, our 16 page color NY/CT newsletter POIZENUS PAGES, which is paid for by our sponsors, and all the club’s apparel. This took hundreds of hours of planning and preparation but we did it and we presented it all with pride to you the membership!
Our membership is the highest it’s been in the history
of our region, rapidly approaching the 300 mark!

Please be a part of this very important election and support the people who are deeply involved and care enough about this club to participate with you, the members, at the events which we create!

LET’S KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING!

We have some great new ideas for the upcoming season!

Joe Oneto President
Adrian Byrd Vice President
Charlie Tedesco Secretary
Keith Bub Treasurer

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where would the DYNO day be on Nov 2oth? i dont see it on calendar except for Lee dodge tech sessions.

The Dyno Day will happen at Speed Technik in Norwalk, CT. and it will be free to NY/CT members.
I was talking to Mitch the owner and he would rather wait
until they move into their new state-of-the-art facility.
Please be patient and let these guys get settled in.
It was scheduled for Nov.13th but we had to put it on hold for now. That’s why I didn’t post it yet. If the weather holds up maybe we’ll take a cruise instead on the 13th. Any suggestions?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great seeing everyone and I agree it was a great event. CT Viper I did not know that was your father and law and sorry I didn't introduce myself but more important I am glad he had a great time. There was a place in Newburgh that was by the water maybe we can put a cruise togeather and then seat down and eat. CT if this happen bring your father and law and we will continue to pump him up on this ride. Bill the pictures are great and PlumCrazy, D, Charlie, Aaron you missed a fun run with alot of energy. Viper D, Viper T, Pat/Wife, Mike/Wife (from PA.)it was nice meeting you for the first time. We should plan something for Nov.13 and rain date Nov.14 so that way we will make this ride happen so lets all put our head togeather and come up with a WINNER. Thanks to all for reading and CT hope all is well with your father and law. *** BLK (Adrian Byrd)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper D we will be going to Torches on Nov.13 and rain date Nov.14 let's make this even better than Silo Ridge. The corvette club is welcome also. We will keep everyone informed. CT tell Barb I hope she feels better so she can come to if anyone has 2 way radios bring them so we can commuciate on the way up. Everyone should come out we had a blast on Sun. *** BLK (Adrian Byrd) P.S. Viper D if you think The Blue Martini is better we can try that let me know what you think see you next week.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is Viper vs Vettes at Atco Raceway in Jersey on the 13th! Why not have a cruise down there early sat morning with the NY/CT Club. There is a car show at a resteraunt nearby also. See Post below this one. If you want to race great if not you can watch. Just a suggestion! What is Torches, Blue martini! **********? :D :shocked: :2tu:

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that Atco is way tooo far. Its a nj thing... but a good idea though. As far as the blue martini goes its not a ********** its a sushi joint that doubles as a hip/trendy martini lounge (its nice been there many times)
However the stip joint is about a 7 min drive from there. Maybe as a after party thing we can go and have some drinks there. It might make for some nice viper/gal photos to post up on the club. :p :p :p We will have to bring demitrous as cameraman. lol

lets vote

strip joint run :2tu: :p or blue martini run :( :eek:

vd.. :headbang:

POIZENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a 2 hour cruise to Atco, NJ. Anyone else interested in cruising down?
If it gets rained out, we could still take a cruise on Sunday to Mohonk Mt. in
New Paltz and end up at Torches on the Hudson for lunch. Let me know. I'll
do either one. Atco or local cruise on Saturday?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a 2 hour cruise to Atco, NJ. Anyone else interested in cruising down?
If it gets rained out, we could still take a cruise on Sunday to Mohonk Mt. in
New Paltz and end up at Torches on the Hudson for lunch. Let me know. I'll
do either one. Atco or local cruise on Saturday?

i'll be there to run.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT,I agree that would be fun but I have to be the first to admit my wife would not like it. There's a tech session coming up and a dyno day in the works which she want be going and not to many rides left for her with the group. After all it was her who didn't bust my b...s when I bought a second viper. So I guess what I'm saying is for her I rather do Torches on Nov.13 and rain date the 14. So let's all decide by FRI. so we can post by the weekend for what we are doing next week. *** BLK (Adrian Byrd)

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it rains on saturday I have Jets game on sunday! ATCO seems like a long way but all we do is drive around for hours anyway! :D I'll go along with the group! It could be last cruise of the year, so i guess if guys really want to race thats what they will do anyway! I'm sure a few will get together and make plans for ATCO. I wasn't suggesting a **********, just being funny! Blue martini it is! :D It's a saturday night we could stop by for a few beers 7 minutes down the street! Just need to leave for jets game @ 9:00 am sunday morning! :2tu:

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many guys are going? Dimitrios how many guys want to go with you to ATCO? I'm in for either. I was a professionl Eater for 50 years, i can miss a meal! :D Cruises are fun, but we always seem to spend lots of time at gas stations or parking lots. Lets Go guys, who wants to do what.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All right guys tomorrow (fri.) night we will have next weekend plans posted here and I think everyone is going to be happy. *** BLK (Adrian Byrd)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Close CT , very close it will be posted tomorrow just working out details. *** BLK (Adrian Byrd) HINT:THERE WILL BE A RIDE SAT. AND SUN.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** Black, Here I am ready for action on the 13 or 14 or both. Following right behind ya watching every move. If you want to go to Torches fine , Chucky Cheese Fine, Ground Round fine, hell I'll even have lobster if their serving it at ATCO. I'll use Dimitrios car to to toast garlic bread on the side sills in between his 11.00 second runs. Do you hear me ***, I don't care where we are going I'm following the action here. With a name like *** shouldn't we be planning to go to a **********? *** do you hear what I am saying? Damn live up to the name ***.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V-10 finally you respond can't wait to see you guys sat. at ATCO (You got it out of me) but want spill the beans yet for sun. Dimitrios we are coming to support you and watch you kick some .SS. I am getting off this post right now before I say what sun. plans will be. CT will your father and law be coming ? *** BLK (Adrian Byrd)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper