Nov 6th - Sanford NC - Carolinas VCA Fall Autocross - ALL WELCOME!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Fall Autocross is scheduled for this Saturday, November 6th, at 9 AM in Sanford, NC. It will be at the old Sanford Airport.

The event will be set up as a Viper friendly course with higher speed and a longer course. We will be renting a street sweeper to prepare the surface for maximum grip and minimum loose debris!

We are encouraging all members to participate AND bring your friends and family - this is open to Viper owners and FRIENDS. Cost is $50 per person and that includes TROPHIES, LUNCH, gobs of TRACK TIME and a great EVENT T-SHIRT.

Currently, response has been poor and we are at risk of having to cancel the event. If you can make it - please do so - and bring your friends!

Contact Debbie Cade at [email protected] or phone 919.388.9309 for registration and more event info!

WE WANT TO SEE YOU THERE!!! Last year's autocross was a blazing success with lots of track time, great rivalries and gorgeous weather. Don't miss this driving event by the Carolinas Region VCA.

Janni Cone

Here's a sneak preview of the great FULL COMOR event t-shirt.....
86Fall04Autocross.jpg

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni,

Is the t-shirt picture on the front or back. If on the back save me an extra large & where do i send the check.

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frank,
I'll post what's available after the event - they will be $15.00 plus shipping. The logo above will be on the back and there is a smaller VCA / Carolinas logo on the front left ******.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235