Looking for a quality detailer in San Francisco Area...

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting my snake made swirl free and extra shiny by a professional. I've been researching for a quality detailer in the San Francisco area and ran across a dealer called California Detailing. Anyone have any experience with these folks? Any other recommendations?

I spoke to Jim at California Detailing and he talks a good story - said I could come down and look at finished cars at any time without notice.

Here’s from their website: <http://www.drivewithpride.com/exterior.html>

1. A thorough Pressure wash of all-exterior paint and trim using safe biodegradable cleansers.
2. Restoring your surface texture by removing gritty rust and metallic particles.
3. Our special Water Polishing System™ and European polishes removes swirls and fine scratches creating a brilliant luster.
4. All exterior rubber, metal, and plastic trim are cleaned and conditioned.
5. Finally, your finish is protected with our all-weather wash resistant coating that is guaranteed to out last and out shine the competition.

The final step above is an ‘airplane’ wax product - not a sealant or silicone product. $275.00 for Viper - exterior only.

DChan415

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try Gary at Unique Auto Body. 415-861-2828.

Its amazing how good paint can look after a good polish. Its a delicate and time consuming job but its worth it.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They aren't in San Francisco, but Diablo Auto Polishing in Mountain View is excellent. They do a lot of high end cars.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth