Looking to buy Viper in fresno Cali

DynoDaddy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Last Viper deal fell through. I am still on the hunt and think I have found a winner.

So far this car looks to be great. I am unable to go look at the car in person and was wondering if there is anyone right down the street from this place that could go take a look at her and get a second opinion before I put down a sum of cash on her.
Here is the addy:

Marvin H. Rose, Sales & Leasing Co, Inc.
5070 N. Sixth
Fresno, CA, 93710
559-226-3500

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

OP
OP
D

DynoDaddy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is what I wanted to hear. Have you personally done buisness with him, or know persons that have?

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is what I wanted to hear. Have you personally done buisness with him, or know persons that have?

Yes to both. You may pay a little more with Marv, but the cars are everything he says they are. He only sells top quality.

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought my 98 GTS from him sight unseen. Car was transported to CT. When I took delivery everything was perfect!!!!!

nismobrown

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just bought the silver/blue stripe gts unseen( the one marked sold on their site).I am importing it to the uk and will see it end of november for the very first time.I wanted to purchase the car from someone with an excellent reliable reputation.All I can say is that I have paid for the car and have found Marvin and Nathan to be very honest, genuine ,helpful true to their word and have done everything I requeted of them in a professional manner.I hope this helps .

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Purchased my first viper from Marv, a 96 RT10. He sells nothing but the best. Everyone in Fresno that knows vipers knows Marv, so what ever he or Nathan told you about the car is probably accurate.

Brad

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth