Meguiars Detail Day - Sign up!

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would anybody seriously be interested in this event? It will be located at the Meguiars HQ in Irvine California. Many of you have already attended this fantastic seminar, and many have not. This is open to all exotics and will be a diverve group of automobiles. I would recommend you come down if you have never done it before, it’s awesome. The goal is 25-30 exotics. If you know a friend with an exotic, be sure to let them know! Here is a basic outline of the seminar

8:30 am to 9:00 am; Coffee and Pastries; Meet & Greet and get your name tag; Shop Talk

9:00 am to 11:00 am - An in-depth Power Point Presentation covering Meguiar's history, unique background, Consumer and Professional product lines and Meguiar's 5-step paint care cycle.

11:00 am to 11:30 am - Questions & Answers

11:30 am to 12:00 noon - Walk-by of attendees cars to discuss the owner’s current car care program

12:00 noon to 12:30 pm; Lamppost Pizza with cold soda pop and water

12:30 pm to 3:00 pm; Product demonstrations with a focus on using proper technique for applying products by hand and with the G-100 dual action polisher

3:00 pm to 5:00 pm; Open Garage for testing and trying out Meguiar's product on attendees cars with instruction and guidance from Instructors

The afternoon portion of the class is a hands-on experience and attendees are encouraged to put on a Meguiar's smock and get involved. Learning is best done by participating, not watching from the sidelines.

You must be registered for see images

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If I'm in town, I'd like to go. What's the date, address and other details?

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't get 5 Vipers to show up at a drag race but I bet people will travel from Canada, US, and Mexico to this event :mad:

OP
OP
A

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres the information - we need to get about 30 people who think they would be interested in this by registering at the bottom of the page, once that's done, A date will be posted, THANKS, again YOU are what make this happen! Be sure to tell your friends

-----------------------------------------------
: : : : : www.Meguiars.vze.com : : : : :
-----------------------------------------------