Panoramic Picture - for the VCA edition ????

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone get their picture yet ??

Nothing here, and the only one I am interested in since we were in the back row of the general panoramic photo - with total strangers blocking us and our car...

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Panoramic Picture - for the VCA edition ????

NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!# 22!!! :( :( :( :( For you VCA Special Edition guys. I had Zero Altitude Flight make me Yellow wheel Center Caps, Custom VCA Special Edition Sills, Gauge Rings--(all of em!)New exhaust extensions. I had Black Calipers installed. Took off Yellow Rear Emblems and replaced with black ones. I had Roe Racing Exhaust installed along with Roes Sill insulation kit, 3.73 gears, K&N Filters, MGW Shifter Knob, Air Control Knobs-- Chrome Oil cap, Chrome Dipstick, Black Rear License plate cover. I had a Custom Yellow Conv Top Cover made in Yellow Leather with black Viper head, with VCA Special Edition Embroidered under the head. Suede Yellow seat inserts in about a month to replace the black suede. It looks a lot better. Alpine XM unit in about a month. I'm keeping all the original parts for the next guy to store. :D Anyone else add anything??? Just curious.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck wow that's alot of mods! Can't wait to see it!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nothing here yet, although Viper headquarters thought they would be shipping right after Thanksgiving. Fingers crossed!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a VCA supplier topic for the Jan meeting in Detroit?

Sounds like it could be! You make a note of it, would you? ;)

My guess is that it is taking so long because they are busy trying to Photoshop that Texas-plated red GTS that illegally parked with all the yellows... :mad:

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to Doug Chadwick ([email protected]) months ago. The photo is $45 ea unframed, $120 framed. I was waiting to find out if we were getting one free? It was his understanding that the "Viper Club would be sending out a print to each person who bought one of the cars". I wish someone would give me a Yes or No answer because I would like one for my office. I now have 2 VOI#8 framed posters, one with Red Metal frame and one with Yellow. I don't have enough wall space now for the both, so why get two panoramic ones? Merry Xmas To Everyone in the VCA!!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well just heard from Doug Chadwick! His current understanding is "that they will be unable to provide those prints"!! He is playing phone tag with VCA and is waiting for confirmation! Just wish they told us 2 months ago!! :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: get out the $45 for the print. Go to www.framesbymail.com for great frames at great prices. I bought at least a dozen over the years and saved a small fortune.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm.... Unable as in the photos didn't turn out? Or unable to provide them at no charge? I don't mind paying if I have to (although that wasn't my understanding), I just hope they turned out. I passed on the "regular" panoramic shots since we were blocked out by other owners and were in the back row anyway. Really hoping this one turned out, as we got a MUCH better spot for the photo! ;)

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I said $45 for the print $120 for the framed version. He has the photos,VCA just isn't giving them to us for Free!!!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Note made (and just sent to the new powers that be) and I will be asking at the Detroit meeting in January. A promise made (at VOI) is a promise kept by the VCA.
PBR
10 of 50

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK- I got the answer today from Viper HQ.

Fiona says:
Sorry for the lateness in my response. I'm down in Florida for the holiday. I resolved this issue on the Tuesday before X-mas and expect to have everyone's free photo in the mail to them the week of January 3. I won't go into detail on email, but it has been resolved and all Yellow Fever owners will receive a complimentary photo. Please extend my apologizes to everyone for the long delay.

Happy New Year to you guys!
Thanks,

Fiona

Hope this helps
PBR
10 of 50
Western DAL (05/06

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey... I got the same e-mail, only mine was signed <font color="red">"Love, Fiona"</font> ;)

Oohhhh good thing I dont have the e-mail address and/or cellphone number of your wife or you would go to sleep with a bum glowing even more red than Rudolph the reindeer's nose :p :D

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice try Chris-But it ain't gonna fly. I KNOW you were not copied on that e-mail from Viper Princess!
BUT-
We ALL (the 50 Yellow Feaver folks) should thank Fiona directly for resolving this matter for us. I personally am taking her the best locally made (Chehalis Mints) chocolate I can find! (Bribes work!) Send her an e-mail, Call her, send her a thank you note!
BTW- Happy New Year!
PBR
#10 of 50

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DHL just dropped it off! 53 1/4" long by 10" high! Very nice!! Now i'm going to framesbymail.com to order the yellow or black metal frame.