New GTS owner...Atlanta area Viper Tech/Shop/Dealer?

ViperLB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm a new Viper owner of about 3 months now. I've been lurking and learning as much as I can.

My car is 1998 GTS, bone stock.

I'm about due for some service, so I am looking for the best Viper shop. I need to change my front brake pads, and also solve an irritating rattle in the steering column??? I have the DC warranty for 3 years, so I probably will take it to a Dodge dealer.

From what I've researched, there is a guy named JD at Marietta Dodge who is good? That would be great, since I live just south from there. Does he still work there?

Anywhere else? And please don't say Palmer Dodge! I should have read the board before going there, but nothing I can do now.

Thanks!

My CAR:
You must be registered for see images

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JD Farmer is first class. I am not sure if he is still with Marietta Dodge but he is your best bet for excellent service.

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think 1TONY1 is nearby. Don't know if he does regular maitanence, but when your ready for mods. He's the man by you.

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regrettably, JD Farmer is no longer at Marietta Dodge. He is now working at a BMW dealership, but for warranty work that won't do for you.
With JD gone from Marietta Dodge, I am not aware of anyone with equal skill and reputation in Atlanta. The next time I need my car worked on, I am planning to take it to Ringgold Dodge up near Chattanooga. Talk to 1TONY1 about that and he can help you out.
Congratulations on your new car and welcome!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, that's MY car too! :cool:
When that red is waxed up....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh stunning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper