10 Years VIPER QUARTERLY MAGAZINE Value ?

hshus03

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know what 10 Years of Viper Quarterly Magazine in the binders is worth? I'm trying to see them on Ebay motors.

SoFlaSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a wise guy here, but I'm thinking they are worth only what someone is willing to pay. I can't see any way to realistically formulate market value for something like that.

OP
OP
H

hshus03

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes I guess that's true of anything. Its only worth what someone will pay. Maybe someone out there has heard of some selling. Thanks Hank.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About half (give or take) the back issues can no longer be bought, so I bet a pretty penny. Just a guess, but I'd say at least $200, probably more. I saw 5 years of back issues sell on EBAY for over a $100, and the auction had a lots of bidders and interest. Random issues usually go for $5, but I bet since you have them all in mint condition (with binders) you will get top dollar. In my best 'The Antique Show' voice, "Your item is worth anywhere from $200 - $400 dollars".

Good Luck.

OP
OP
H

hshus03

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, there ain't no moss under my tires. We are going to drive through all 48 states. I figure the roads are too bad to Alaska, and it won't float to Hawaii. But I want to get a picture of it in every state. Get 25-26 MPG on the highway. I had a motorcycle trailer behind my 93 for the luggage. But the SRT has enough room for a couple of bags.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hop the Alaska ferry from Bellingham (with your Viper of course) and cruise the inside passage into Alaska - drive off the ferry and you are there! Hawaii is a bit tougher...

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
About half (give or take) the back issues can no longer be bought, so I bet a pretty penny. Just a guess, but I'd say at least $200, probably more. I saw 5 years of back issues sell on EBAY for over a $100, and the auction had a lots of bidders and interest. Random issues usually go for $5, but I bet since you have them all in mint condition (with binders) you will get top dollar. In my best 'The Antique Show' voice, "Your item is worth anywhere from $200 - $400 dollars".
Good Luck.

Whoa...current bid is $400 with six days left. hshus03, congrats in advance.
Reminder to self: store Viper quaterly's for future auction sale. :D

OP
OP
H

hshus03

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A lot of requests for Binders. Try calling Viper magazine at 1-800-998-1110. They may be able to help or tell you who to contact. I have seen them advertised in the Viper magazine a while ago but don't have a clue which issue it was in.

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My patients really like the high end flash of VIPER on the top row next to DuPont, CD,MT, etc. Most older covers hang on my garage wall next to action shots.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235