Oh What A Screamer She Is

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just picked up my car from Tators and let me tell you that ROE S/C with JUST 5lbs makes a BIG difference. throttle response is so much better and totally feels like a whole different car. when i get on it just SCREAMS! its so loud. so much fun driving it back. gas goes by really quick though. ive seen at least 3 different cars pull out their cameras on the HWY to take photographes and as soon as i got into Manhattan people would just look back to see what the hell was coming. I think i even got cursed at for being too loud by some lady. I had the chance to race a green Kawasaki ZX-6 from stop light and i was so happy to toast him the whole 3 blocks. he was in my drivers side mirror the whole time. Thanks Chuck for dealing with this problem with such a short notice. What would we do without you??? Sean Roe thanks for repairing the harness and update all VEC2 software. Bob Hummer thanks again. This S/C rocks! See you guys Sunday.

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations Dimitrios!! You will have to permanently secure you camera mounts now. There is NO WAY that can stay on with your new top speed and torque. :2tu:

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dimitrios,

Beautiful car but honestly with RT/10s the only problem I see is being constantly scared that the hard top will fly off. Happened to me once and it was enough to scare me each time I push the right pedal ...

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I know that day is coming real soon for ya, I forsee a surprise for the club from you this Spring!! By the way, I love those wheels!! Job well done!!

YELL03

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dimitrios -

I can't wait to see you new dyno #s, BUT....

I can't imagine how you will handle this power on the street in the cold weather.

My car is a STOCK 2001 GTS with ROE smooth tubes and filters, nothing else, and if I hit it in 1st or 2nd the beast will start go sideways. With a blower it would be much more of a handful.

With that said, ENJOY IT!!!

Howard

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios, Your Very Welcome!
Yes, post your #'s when you get them.

Sorry I'll miss you guys on Sunday, but I'll be up in Boston for the New England Viper Club's Holiday Dinner/Party. :D