Ga VCA X-mas party and upcoming events

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SATURDAY DEC 18 - The X-mas / Holiday party at Andretti's Speed Lab

The holiday party is confirmed! Getting started ~11ish and running until ~3p. We are doing a toys for tots drive, so please bring one toy with you and $20 and you are in for two rides around the track and some lunch. If you want to eat but don't want to cart race, just bring a toy. Please indicate in your RSVP whether you are driving and eating or just eating.

We are also going to do a "while elephant" swap at Andretti's. Participation is optional but highly encouraged. If you aren't familiar with this, it could be because you are from the north where they call this a "yankee swap". Bring a wrapped gift (guideline of $10 value) and we'll do the swap. If you aren't familiar with these, they are quite fun. If you need me to spell out for you what it is, please e-mail me. No shame in not knowing...

Please RSVP for the X-mas party by Wed Dec 8th so that we can get an accurate count. If you say you are coming and you don't show, the club has to pay...

Location is 11000 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA 30076 . Phone number is (770) 992-5688 .

Bring your Viper! We'll have a corral outside with a GREAT group photo op... *hint* *hint*

We will be giving away some free stuff, so you won't want to miss this event!

VOI-8 highlights DVDs

For those of you who missed lunch last month after the mountain drive, you missed a little gift from 'national'... Whether you went to VOI or not, I have copies of the VOI-8 Highlights DVD. If you did NOT receive one and want it, please let me know and I'll bring you one to the X-mas party. If you want one and are NOT coming to the X-mas party, please give me your address and I'll send it to you.

Pictures from the Mountain Run

For those of you who didn't make it, you didn't know that we avoided the rain for _most_ of the day. Attached are all the pics from the mountain run in a ZIP file. The original files are each over 8mb. If you want a copy of the originals b/c you'd like to print them, make them your screen saver, or whatever, please let me know and I'll either A) send you the one you want electronically or B) I'll burn you a CD and can bring it to the X-mas party or send it to you.

V10 Nationals - Drag Racing Dec 10-12 in Bradenton, FL

It is not to late to get in on the action. www.v10nationals.com has lots of intfo. There will be a small caravan or two from GA heading down, so if you are interested in joining up, please let me know. Two-way radios and a caravan can make the trip a lot shorter than it appears.

ZONE RENDEZVOUS INFO!!!

The date and location are SET! Weekend of July 29th-31. Main event on July 30th. Location: Atlanta, Road Atlanta, and Chateau Elan . Dodge will be bringing vehicles... more info to come!

January Monthly Meeting

The January Monthly meeting date and location are still up in the air. We are leaning towards Jan 18th or 19th for this event. 18th is a Sunday and 19th is a Monday. Location TBD. I need some feedback from y'all on which you would prefer. Sunday would be a brunch and Monday would be a dinner. Please let me know your thoughts on this either way.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper