2005 Viper Calendar before Christmas

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have gotten several e-mails from people that are interested in ordering the Viper Calendar. If you want one of these very large custom calendars before Christmas, you need to get your order into me no later than Sunday, December 12. I just updated the calendar gallery and will be adding more pictures as I get time:

http://kansascityvca.com/calendar.html

Hope you enjoy it!

Chris

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make mine like the picture 422.... only more shots!

You mean this ugly ol' thing?

You must be registered for see images

Rest assured that I will add plenty more of the VCA SRT-10's, both with and without that goofy-looking side graphic. ;) I am getting stuff ready for our HUGE Holiday Party & Charity Auction tomorrow (60% of the entire region is attending), but will try to make a little time to add more shots.

For those that are interested in ordering, please go to the calendar page listed above and follow the directions to order. You can pay with any major credit card too. Thanks for you interest!

Chris

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a blk ram srt10 would you be able to add some of those to the calender

Go to the calendar page and scroll all the way to the bottom. There you will see the criteria for the pictures themselves. Happy to add the SRT-10 Ram and can also help with other images as well. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave