Tators

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I need directions from Arizona. I just may have to show up to see what the fuss is all about.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doctor bob: That´s easy - I guess you will find your way to NY... :D

2062chucksbbq.jpg

Speedracer24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are people allowed to go even if they dont own a car?? im just a car enthusiast (15 years old) and i would love to go check out all your sweet cars!! :)

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
are people allowed to go even if they dont own a car?? im just a car enthusiast (15 years old) and i would love to go check out all your sweet cars!! :)

Don't you have to be 18 in Ct to indulge in such activities?

j/k - Tators is a by-invitation-only event to partake in the all the fun, but no VCA event is off-limits to supporters. If you have a ride in and don't mind walking a few blocks (I seriously doubt there will be any parking spaces avalible in Chuck's yard this year) then by all means stop in and say hi....

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm coming up Chuck and I am staying at your house for the week! LOL! I'm like the relative's on Christmas Vacation!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPR GTS from OHIO:

only 12 hours - can you say LUCKY?

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Its time to revive this post PAVIPER started since we're only 6 weeks from launch time. I'm in and lets meet at the same rest stop on I-81 north(after Manada Gap exit and before Grantville exit) at 7:00 like we did last year. Lauri, are we going to meet you at Ravine exit? 2BAD4U what exit? and Jamie are you going this year? and lets not forget Danny boy, is that beast running yet,are you in? I don't have to ask Ed cause he's been driving up and back just to get some practice. :headbang: :headbang:

Reaction score
Its time to revive this post PAVIPER started since we're only 6 weeks from launch time. I'm in and lets meet at the same rest stop on I-81 north(after Manada Gap exit and before Grantville exit) at 7:00 like we did last year. Lauri, are we going to meet you at Ravine exit? 2BAD4U what exit? and Jamie are you going this year? and lets not forget Danny boy, is that beast running yet,are you in? I don't have to ask Ed cause he's been driving up and back just to get some practice. :headbang: :headbang:

I am SO THERE again this year......that my car is already there waiting for me!! LOL!!

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd Love to go but my car's still in Texas since before Christmas & when it gets back it has to get repainted from the fire. I might as well sell the car for as little seat time I get in it! :(

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck's going to get full support from the New England Region too. We will be meeting at the Chelmsford, MA, Rest Area off of Route 495 at 7am (an hour earlier this year) to arrive in NY by approximately 10am.

We will also make our usual pit stop at Exit 71 off of Route 84 in Willington, CT, at about 8:45am. If you'd like to join us at either rendezvous point, please drop me a note. But hurry. We've only got six short weeks left! :D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck's going to get full support from the New England Region too. We will be meeting at the Chelmsford, MA, Rest Area off of Route 495 at 7am (an hour earlier this year) to arrive in NY by approximately 10am.

We will also make our usual pit stop at Exit 71 off of Route 84 in Willington, CT, at about 8:45am. If you'd like to join us at either rendezvous point, please drop me a note. But hurry. We've only got six short weeks left! :D
That's some of my region's problem...Chuck is just too damm close (not like we'll ever let him move). Just a 50 minute drive for the "metro" guys...we should all head up to MA early and turn around for the cruise with you all. ;)

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year they let the 92 lead from CT. Don't know if that will happen again :2tu: I guess if the lead guys going 80mph the reaction time to the back of the pack translates to over 100mph :eek:

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i should be able to drag my *** from boston too :)

alex
02 graphite gray :)

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could go, :( but living in Cali, It's a long way, but I have a yearly event that I can't miss :( Anyone else should go, Chuck takes really good care of us. I'm really bummed that I can't be there. Everyone else enjoy for me.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anybody out there that could help a damzel in distress....
Well my partner anyway.
Tony BACKNBLACK has very kindly offered to take me to Chuck's .
Which leaves Sam stuck in the hotel in NY,Probably not a bad thing as i could spend some money with chuck and she wont know.....
All the best
Baz n Sam

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TIME TO START THE COUNT DOWN ARE YOU READY????? :confused:

42 DAYS REMAINING TILL TATOR'S BB-Q :headbang: :headbang:

Skeeter :2tu: