Can anyone in here beat this home garage set up? HMM..It will be tough!

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HE'S GOT ME BEAT!!! That is one nice setup.

Mine is a work in progress......

4013viperhummer01-med.JPG

4013garageviper01.jpg

jason427

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well.... I guess because my pictures are hosted on Viperalleys site they are not permitted here. That *****....

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason's g'rage is nicer than my house. The other link wouldn't open...probably a good thing or I'd feel worse. Great garages guys!

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A must-have for any gearhead's library."
Motorcyclist Magazine, December 2003

For most people, a garage is simply a place to park the car and stash the kids' bikes. But for gear-heads, the garage is hallowed ground. It's a place they feel most at home – where they can showcase their prized vehicles, wrench to their hearts' content, entertain or seek refuge from the outside world.

Author Phil Berg looks at 24 of the most incredible garages in the United States – a mix of over-the-top garages built by well-known names in the auto industry, including Bob Lutz, Ken Gross, Brock Yates, Bruce Meyer and more. You'll get an inside look at Jay Leno's remarkable 80-car, 60-motorcycle garage!

Packed with full-color photos, it's an impressive look at how America's lust for cars has transformed this pedestrian space into the car enthusiast's most important – and exciting – room.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Viper GTS2000,

Go to Amazon.com and look at all of the different sellers of that book. New is way less than your link shows, and if you wanted to go used, the prices go even lower.

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HE'S GOT ME BEAT!!! That is one nice setup.

Mine is a work in progress......

4013viperhummer01-med.JPG

4013garageviper01.jpg

First of all.. Let me tell you that I hate you! ;) Seriously though... Awesome garage you have. I love the checkered floor with a red car look.
:2tu:

vipergts2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Viper GTS2000,

Go to Amazon.com and look at all of the different sellers of that book. New is way less than your link shows, and if you wanted to go used, the prices go even lower.

Dammit!!! I didnt even bother looking there! Ohhh well. Thanks though!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper