vca membership

quickysrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi just purchased another viper today. i heard that a free membership is given with a new viper purchase.

will someone that can make this happen please contact me with info.

-harlow

OP
OP
Q

quickysrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi rick!

yeah am back at golds. have not seen you there yet though :)

the red one is from tysinger. I went to beach dodge about two weeks ago and one of the sales guys told everyone to "dont help him" he said it really low but i still heard him. they just dont like my money over there.

me and joe almost gave up on the idea of the comp due to every bank turning us down(no vin #).

Dont think we will be getting the new coupe(gts looks better,imho).

i have been looking at the challenge stradale but joe says its to much money for a slow car :(

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HARLOW, I am doing split lifts right now, will probably see you and Joe when I go back to Mornings at Golds. I have spoke with our friend at Tysinger Dodge but he does not believe he will get one of the new coupes, the same with Oyster Point Dodge, as far as Beach Dodge goes, I like the Viper Tech (Clint) but that is it......see you traded in Red Ram SRT/10 for the Black one?? I am concidering the new coupe, but will not sell my GTS, but I need to see the coupe in person, I believe Woodhouse Dodge is my best chance to get one...

OP
OP
Q

quickysrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a dog ran into the red one... lots of damage... :(

i thought you did not like the srt? "looks to soft" guess you have been bitten :)

see you at jenros

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have you on my member roster for the Virginia-Maryland region. If this is, in fact, your fourth new SRT-10 Viper purchased in your name, you should already be a member. Apparently your dealer is not completing all the correct paperwork to get your free membership processed. I suggest you contact your dealer and make sure they complete the paperwork. It also wouldn't hurt to contact Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 and see if they can help. In the interim, PM me your name, mailing address, email address and phone numbers. I'll add you to our member roster right away. If we wait on this membership to get processed, it could take months for the confirmation to trickle down to me.

You should receive a one-year membership for each Viper purchased new from a Dodge dealer.

OP
OP
Q

quickysrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok ron.

i will pm you all the vin numbers. i still have the dealer stickers.

the dealer i got these cars from know nothing of these cars.