FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going down this spring?
If so could we try and all hook up?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is Ocean City MD? I have never been there. A few friends are looking to go there in the summer. Is it worth it? I suggested Florida, but that is just me. LOL! Any details would be greatly appricated.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's going to rain that weekend. How do I know? Because it always rains durring the Ocean City events.

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve:you are so correct :D
is anyone interested in going down in may around 19-22 ;)

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
How is Ocean City MD? I have never been there. A few friends are looking to go there in the summer. Is it worth it?

Worth it? - During the spring and fall cruises its a definate "yes." The vehicular eyecandy alone could give Ralph Nader a woodie (pun intended) and if the weather is nice (* note steve's post) the ladies tend to be wilder than usual. Cops are getting worse every passing year and good luck getting a decent hotel room with a view.

For the rest of the year I avoid OC like the plague. Its crowded and loud (which I guess is why all the city folk enjoy it so much) and room rates get out of control. Being I live here I guess it gets to me more than the weekenders but I know the tourists rarely have complaints.

If the car's ready I'll be there, just name the time and place.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hum... Sounds interesting Bonkers. A few friends want to go down there in the summer. I said Florida, but hey who listens to me. LOL! I will keep you updated.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
May looks to be a very busy month for us in the Mid-Atlantic - 7th Tators, 14th ZoneR, 21st OC Cruise Weekend. I guess I'll need to by my track tires back....

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It didn't rain last year and it was great! A few friends hooked me up with outstanding accomodations last year- if I can get those again, I will definitely be there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave