New to the forum

Sinco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the forum and really enjoy reading about the Viper. I do not own one yet, but would like to in the near future. I'm leaning towards the Gen III but like alot of people like the looks of the Gen II GTS.

I do own a performance car now but am intrigued by the Viper and am here to learn and get help from you guys.

Best Regards Doug

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug:

Welcome aboard.Many owners are helpfull with questions that you may have.And go to your area meets and talk to owners they are very helpfull and may even give you a ride.

OP
OP
S

Sinco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Floorin04. I'm located in So Ca right on the border of Orange county and LA county so if anybody is close by and wants to give a ride let me know.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sinco, the cars are very different and equally great in their own way. You should defintely get to know some of your local VCA members. Understand why they chose their cars, what they like/dislike and how they feel about other Gen vipers.

You can't make a bad choice between an Gen II and a Gen III provided you take the time to understand which car is right for you. As always, with your specific questions you should come back to this board. There are many here to help.

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you came to the right place. i lurked here for a while gathering information as to which car suited me best. i also bought my car from these very classifieds from a vca member. great place. good luck, rich.

OP
OP
S

Sinco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes No Mercy that's me. How's it going? Did you get rid of your vette? How do you like your SRT? I'm looking to add a Viper. Not sure if I should go Gen II or Gen III. Maybe you could add some input. Thanks.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sinco, The Vette is gone. I'll get another one but right now I am concentrating on this Viper. I do like it. It is a blast to drive and I can't wait to modify it. Heffner does a killer stroker TT conversion. You should check him out ... :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Sinco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you like the Viper. I can't wait to get one myself. I'm going to take a little time and do some research before I take the plunge. I'm only about half an hour from DC Performance and I heard they are pretty good with Viper mods. But I guess they don't do twin turbos, superchargers and heads cam from what I understand. We'll see.