DC Performance Stage III

Nich0las

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for all the questions but we are new Viper owners that can't leave a car stock.

Does anyone have any headwork done from DC Performance, and if so what is the gains? I believe the Stage III is the one I have been looking at.

Is there anyone with a 522 ci kit and what are the gains?

Does anyone have any experiences with Forgeline wheels? Are they a quality and light wheel? HRE's are just too expensive.

Are the Green filter's better than the K and N's.

Any cool racing DVD's with SRT's?

Thanks

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife's SRT/10 has their stage I headwork; it made 475 RWHP SAE (+30 from stock) with stock intake / headers / cats / exhaust. It's a very nice upgrade.

I had forgeline 19" VR1s on my '01 RT/10. They're very light, very strong and an excellent street wheel. IMO they look particularly good in a full polish finish.

OP
OP
N

Nich0las

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, what have you done to your SL65? ECU?

I saw something that they are coming out with a S69 and CL69 with 700 hp and almost 1000 trq. Is that true?

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan Cragin will be having Southern California Viperclub members over to his place this Saturday, from 9:00am - Noon.

He will present a technical session focusing on mechanical Viper issues. Feel free to stop by, and speak to others who have had work done there. Set the results first hand. I'll bring my Paxton SRT.

No charge for club members. Non-members pay $1,000.00 (kidding)

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan is one of THE most respected Viper people in all the USA. Don't be fooled by his low profile online - he's a top man.

The money you save on not buying HRE's I'd use to upgrade to T & D roller rockers and some nice headers. Stage 3 heads will really come into their own if you help them in those two areas. You can also add a cam and double your gain, but that will lead to the need for custom tuning - so you have to decide where to stop.

Cam, Air, Heads, Exhaust can mean 530-565rwhp

Have fun!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tech meeting at DC Performance was fantastic. Dan spoke for about 3 hours, answered questions, gave us a better understanding of maintenance and performance. He set up a GTS on his in house dyno, explained differences in tires, wheels, exhausts, lifters, intakes, exhaust, where to get power out of our V10's, and basically impress the heck out of us with his in depth knowledge. Dan has been associated with Dodge products for over 20 years, and has accumulated a knowledge, and skill for bringing out the best from our cars.
If you missed this, The Southern California Viperclub will be holding 2 more tech sessions, featuring Dave Jenkins of Victory Vipers, and John Horton, owner of West Coast Vipers. We are blessed to have such talented and experienced tuner/techs in the LA area.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62