2nd Annual Mopar vs Corvette Club Race Day No Problem Raceway, Louisiana

Laddie Roussel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're all welcome to attend. Our 2nd Annual charity event in Belle Rose, Louisiana at No Problem Raceway...

Mopar & Corvette Club Challenge!

… VIPER vs VETTE …

Road Course & Drag Racing

Sunday, Feb. 20th

No Problem Raceway, HWY 996, Belle Rose, LA
Phone 985-369-3692 www.noproblemraceway.com

Schedule:
· 8:00 am Gates Open and Touring Laps on Road Course Begins
· 11:00 am Road Course ends & Tech Begins for Drag Strip
· 11:30 am Drag Strip Time Trials Begin
· 2:30 pm Drag Race Eliminations Begin

Featuring “Dukes of Hazzard” Rally Cars (20) Exhibition Race Including Gen Lee 10 AM

Admission $10. Children under 13 Free – Proceeds to Landon Roberts Donation Fund – Local 5 year old boy from Belle Rose fighting cancer.

… Sponsored by Southland Dodge of Houma & Sewell Cadillac Chevrolet of New Orleans …

Three Classes …
- Street 14 sec & Over
- Street 13:99 & Under
- Non Steet Race Cars

Trophy Bracket Racing & Heads Up Challenge

Participating Clubs ….
Crescent City Corvette Club, Greater New Orleans Corvette Club, Baton Rouge Corvette Club, Northshore Corvette Club, Alexander Red River Corvette Club, Cajun Corvette Club, Bayou State Corvette Club, BIG EASY MOPAR CLUB, MID SOUTH VIPER CLUB, PROWLER OWNER ASSN., LA Chapter NCRS.

… You have to be member of PARTICIPATING Clubs to get Tech Card & on the Track …

… Contact Laddie Roussel at [email protected].

OP
OP
L

Laddie Roussel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 2nd Annual Mopar vs Corvette Club Race Day No Problem Raceway, Louisian

$7,675.26 donated to Landon Robert.

Thanks to all of you.

On Friday I joined Pat Joffrion (NPR owner), Marion Boudreaux (NPR Adm. Asst.) at No Problem Raceway to present checks totaling $7,675.26 (proceeds from our event) to Landon Robert and his Mom (Sal). We had and outstanding turnout for our 2nd Annual Corvette & Mopar Car Club Race Day on Sunday, Feb. 20th which enabled us to make this contribution. Landon and his Mom Sal wanted me to express their sincere Appreciation and a BIG THANK YOU for your generosity and donation.

I've posted pictures by Russell Felps along with some of mine in two albums at this link:

Http://www.ccc-la.com/gallery/albums.php?set_albumListPage=1

I would also like to say Thanks to the participating clubs and all participants who made contributions. Crescent City Corvette Club ($100), Greater New Orleans Corvette Club ($100), Baton Rouge Corvette Club ($100), Northshore Corvette Club ($100), Cajun Corvette Club ($100), Bayou State Corvette Club ($100), Big Easy Mopar Club ($200), Mid South Viper Club ($100), Prowler Owner Assn. ($100), LA Chapter NCRS ($100) and our Trophy & Plaque sponsors Sewell Cadillac Chevrolet of New Orleans and Southland Dodge of Houma. Through the support and contributions of the clubs and all participants, we were able to make a significant contribution to Landon.

Thanks, Laddie Roussel ...

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great laddie, good cause. See you at the Wisc. Dells this summer.

OP
OP
L

Laddie Roussel

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck.

We'll try..

We had one Viper that ran 9.38 normal aspirated motor out of Houma, LA...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molgera