NY/CT Region Informational Update

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that since the election, we are all working diligently to begin to put together this season's calendar of events. We are fortunate to have excellent folks in charge of our neighboring VCA Regions and they have ALL reached out to support us in any way they can. Our first "board" meeting will take place next weekend and I will make certain to advise all our region members of the resulting ideas and plans. Already, I have heard from numerous members from all over our Region offering to volunteer their time and effort to assist.

I want to apologize to everyone for the delay in getting our plans and information out. Due to our late start (as a result of the recent election "process" and my inability to get access to our Region's Website, I am forced to post here. I HAVE received a summary of our financial condition and, as promised, I will post that information on our Region's Website as soon as I receive the required information and cooperation (presently being withheld).

Hopefully, within the next 2 weeks, I will be able to post a preliminary schedule of NY/CT Region events as well as precise information as to our income and expenses. For the moment, we’ve tentatively laid out 3 tech sessions at 3 different Dodge Dealerships, our infamous May BBQ, 2 autocross events, a Limerock Racing/School Event, several cruises (downstate and upstate NY and CT) and numerous weeknight and weekend “cruise-ins” (I’m certain I’m still missing some here).

In the meantime, I ask that ANYONE interested in assisting and or suggesting events of any kind, PLEASE fire me off an email. I promise that all suggestions (including comments and/or questions) will be considered and WILL yield a response from me. Please bear with me as I get things off the ground with the help of some very dedicated and energized club officers, directors and volunteers. I didn’t put my name on the ballot to sit on my butt! Hopefully, when I can get beyond the “transitional” roadblocks, you will begin to see the results you expect!

Scott Keith Grayson
CitySnake
[email protected].

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and good job.

There is NO REASON that your access to the region's site should be an issue. I still find it amazing that some folks think the club is "their's" and does not belong to the members. Jeez.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and good job.

There is NO REASON that your access to the region's site should be an issue. I still find it amazing that some folks think the club is "their's" and does not belong to the members. Jeez.

There seems to be some confusion on this one. Scott was sent an email on 1/26 requesting who needed to get the access info for the NY/CT site. It must have got lost in the digital mail..... Scott, just tell me who your regions webmaster is, and I'll get them set up.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There seems to be some confusion on this one. Scott was sent an email on 1/26 requesting who needed to get the access info for the NY/CT site. It must have got lost in the digital mail..... Scott, just tell me who your regions webmaster is, and I'll get them set up.

Thank you Jay!
I did NOT receive your email and was led to believe (with all good intentions) that the website access info was to handed over to me by the former region president, so this is great news as far as I'm concerned. :headbang: You have both emails and voice mail.

Don Boston will be handling the "re-construction" of our region's website (as he seems to do for many of the local VCA sites). By all means, PLEASE forward all the necessary codes and passwords to him ASAP so that we can get things going. I very much appreciate your assistance!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, despite the apparent efforts...we still have no access to our region's website. Seems that the passwords have been changed, but no one yet has "cracked the code".

So our regional respite remains..... (did ya catch that literation ;) )

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, we're in. :2tu:
We'll be under construction for a bit and then get things rolling with a new site that will include a detailed calendar and some local chat forums where (among other things) we can all post and discuss local weekly and monthly events and cruise-ins.

As promised, you will also see minutes of our meetings and an accounting of where your money goes.

My thanks to Jay Herbert who was most helpful in finally getting this moving forward!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
`El Presidente, glad to hear it...:)
Ya know, if ya weren't such a big guy, I'd threaten you for continuing that "Presdiente" crap! But, since you can bust my ****...nevermind. ;)

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum---Your living in the wrong country! :D ;) Seems like a Ton of events scheduled for the weekends. I guess I better sell my B :D :eek: :) aja!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not selling it this year. Unless someone comes along and wants it. Boat dealers won't give you anywhere near it's value. :( I like it but when do you find the time to use it. I love golf, my Prowler events and Viper Events. I'm not a true boat person I guess.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can do that! Party? We could set up a friday afternoon Party at Down the Hatch on Candlewood lake in Danbury! I could take NY/CT club guys for rides. it would work better with just 3 guys, meet me at the Marina around noon and take the Boat out. If anyone else has a boat and wants to trailer it to the lake that would work too. Weekends are to crowded, rough. I'll get a few of you NY/CT guys out this year! :D

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can do that! Party? We could set up a friday afternoon Party at Down the Hatch on Candlewood lake in Danbury! I could take NY/CT club guys for rides. it would work better with just 3 guys, meet me at the Marina around noon and take the Boat out. If anyone else has a boat and wants to trailer it to the lake that would work too. Weekends are to crowded, rough. I'll get a few of you NY/CT guys out this year! :D
OK CT...I'll see if the new region's budget can fit in a decent sized houseboat for you, since 3-5 members a ride is simply too small! By you have to supply the booze. :D

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I would take the whole group if I had a Yacht! Its a High Performance Boat that will seat 5. Better 4 if its guys! I have time during the week because I work for myself I can do what I want. Just let me know when and where and we'll do a day on the lake. I'll supply the Beer!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boats, booze, unlimited budgets and Vipers. Man am I glad I joined this group....... :cool:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey plum I have a go-fast boat to if its not sold by spring we can set something up its a 38'Nor-Tech

Bad Car

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you guy's are going to be cruising on the sound, I have a 37 Foot Formula SS. We can have a Viper Boat run.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth